Priest and Elliott
Tempe, AZ 85284-1111 ·
248,042 SF · Retail For Sale
|Gross Leasable Area||248,042 SF||Occupancy||100%|
|Property Sub-type||Power Center||Year Built||1994|
|Property Use Type||Investment||Lot Size||21.95 AC|
|Listing ID: 105328||Date Created: 10/21/1999||Last Updated: 09/02/2003|
Built in 1994, The Groves currently totals 231,642 square feet and sits on a 21.951-acre site. An additional 16,400 square feet is currently under construction at the east end (end cap) of the main center.
Located at the intersection of Priest Drive and Elliot Road, The Groves enjoys a high profile, commercial location with exposure to 50,000 cars per day.
- The area surrounding The Groves continues to have the highest residential growth rate in the state of Arizona.
- The Property draws patronage from a 10-mile radius with a population of 845,379. Growth within a five-mile radius of the Center form 1980 to 1998 was
- The in-line tenants offer diversity of non-internet competitive goods and services, complementing the anchors.
- Some of the highest income levels in the metropolitan area define the primary and secondary trade areas. Neighborhoods within the primary trade area
- Below market rents provide upside for the investor. Contractual rates at The Groves are, on average, 10% below prevailing market rents.
Priest and Elliott, Tempe, AZ 85284-1111
Tempe Market Trends - Asking price index trends, sale price trends, asking rent trends
Not exactly what you're looking for? Start a new custom search to find the perfect property
The LoopNet service and information provided therein, while believed to be accurate, are provided "as is". LoopNet disclaims any and all representations, warranties, or guarantees of any kind.