217-221 Booth Street
Gaithersburg, MD 20878 ·
219 Units · Multifamily For Sale
The Gardens At Kentl
|Price||N/A||Property Use Type||Investment|
|Building Size||159,196 SF||Building Class||A|
|Property Type||Multifamily||Year Built||1999|
|Property Sub-type||Mid/High-Rise||Lot Size||3.98 AC|
|Listing ID: 105862||Date Created: 12/03/1999||Last Updated: 06/17/2001|
A 219-unit luxury apartment COMMUNITY FOR INDEPENDENT LIVING SENIORS located in the exclusive Kentlands planned community in Gaithersburg, MD. The community was thoughtfully designed with attractive 1 and 2 bedroom floor plans with a penthouse option. Shared amenities include: spacious community rooms, exercise rooms, libraries, formal gardens, a concert bandstand & various support services.
Just inside the western boundaries of the city of Gaithersburg is the exclusive Planned Unit Development (PUD) of Kentlands. The Gardens At Kentlands is ideally situated in the heart of the PUD and is surrounded by residential and commercial development. Residents of Kentlands have access to Great Seneca highway and Quince Orchard road, both of which provide access to Interstate 270 & Metro system.
- Community For Independent Living Seniors
- Located In One Of The Nation's Affluent Counties
- Unique Living Opportunity In The Substantially Underserved Market Segment Comprised Of Active,Independent Living Seniors
- Strong Demograhics To Draw From
- There Are Nearly 11,000 Montgomery County Seniors Have An Annual Income Of Between $34,000 To
- The Gardens At Kentlands Is One Of The Only Communities In The Greater Washington Market That Provide Market Rate Independent Living For Seniors
Not exactly what you're looking for? Start a new custom search to find the perfect property
The LoopNet service and information provided therein, while believed to be accurate, are provided "as is". LoopNet disclaims any and all representations, warranties, or guarantees of any kind.