Robert C. Daniel Parkway
Augusta, GA 30909 ·
612,267 SF · Retail For Sale
|Gross Leasable Area||612,267 SF||Tenancy||Multiple|
|Property Type||Retail||Year Built||2000|
|Property Sub-type||Power Center||Lot Size||64.94 AC|
|Property Use Type||Investment|
|Listing ID: 111585||Date Created: 04/06/2000||Last Updated: 06/28/2001|
A retail power center that boasts a powerful array of retail industry leaders that form a complete and complimentary shopping and entertainment environment. First phase completed in 1997 with the third and final phase to be completed in Aug 2000. This center boosts 89.79% of space and 85.38% of income tied into 10 to 20 year leases.
Located in the SE quadrant of I-20 and I-520 within close proximity to Augusta Mall, the dominant mall in the Augusta area. Combined, the two centers provide a complete regional shopping environment. It draws on a population of 651,000 as far as 75 miles form center city. The city of Augusta is the second largest MSA in Georgia.
- Center along with outparcels total 800,000 SF
- Barriers to entry due to critical mass of Power center and Mall
- Superior access to I-20, I-520 and secondary roads to premier neighborhoods
- Nine of the center's tenant are on the list of the top fifty power retailers
- Ten Augusta Exchange tenants are ranked in the top three nationally by sales for their industry catagories
- Strong credit throughout the line-up
- Combination of restaurant outparcels and a new Regal Cinema creates an entertainment district
Robert C. Daniel Parkway, Augusta, GA 30909 (Richmond County)
Not exactly what you're looking for? Start a new custom search to find the perfect property
The LoopNet service and information provided therein, while believed to be accurate, are provided "as is". LoopNet disclaims any and all representations, warranties, or guarantees of any kind.