825 South 8th Street
Minneapolis, MN 55420 ·
157,090 SF · Office For Sale
Parkside Professional Center
|Building Size||157,090 SF||Tenancy||Multiple|
|Property Type||Office||Year Built||1969|
|Property Sub-type||Medical Office||Lot Size||0.50 AC|
|Property Use Type||Investment|
|Listing ID: 113711||Date Created: 05/31/2000||Last Updated: 06/25/2001|
Parkside Professional Center is a multi-tenant medical office building consisting of 157, 090 square feet. The first phase (12-story building) of Parkside Professional Center was completed in 1969, with a second phase (5-story building) added in 1982. Attached to the building is a covered parking garage (not included in this offering) containing 1,400 parking stalls.
Parkside Professional Center is located just three blocks south of the central business district of Minneapolis. Located at the corner of 8th Street and Chicago Avenue, the property provides easy access from both Interstate 35W and Interstate 94. The biggest asset to Parkside Professional Center's location is its ideal location across the street from the growing Hennepin County Medical Center.
- The Gutherie Theater
- Walker Art Museum
- Minnesota Opera
- North Star Opera
- St. Paul Chamber Orchestra
- Metropolitan Symphony
- Minnesota Orchestra
- The home of the nation's largest shopping and entertainment complex, the Mall of America. With more than 400 stores, the Mall of
- America is an extrememly popular tourist destination in the United States. Over 100 million people have vistited the Mall since it opened in 1992.
- Additionally, the Twin Cities' rich natural resource base provides several state and local parks available to the public.
- The metro area is one of teh few metro areas in the country to be represented by four professional sports teams:
- Minnesota Twins (Baseball),
- Minnesota Vikings (Football),
- Minnesota Timberwolves (Basketball),
- Minnesota Wild (Hockey)
Not exactly what you're looking for? Start a new custom search to find the perfect property
The LoopNet service and information provided therein, while believed to be accurate, are provided "as is". LoopNet disclaims any and all representations, warranties, or guarantees of any kind.