This property is Off-Market
600 Hickory Drive
Aberdeen, MD 21017 ·
205,030 SF · Industrial For Lease
HICKORY RIDGE INDUSTRIAL CENTER
|Rental Rate||N/A||Building Size||205,030 SF|
|Property Type||Industrial||Year Built||2000|
|Listing ID: 13106543||Date Created: 08/23/2001||Last Updated: 12/08/2003|
Hickory Ridge Industrial Park is 121-Acre industrial park comprised of three structures plus two acres of excess land for additional development. The first two buildings, at 468,000 and 250,000 SF, are occupied by Saks Fifth Avenue and Frito-Lay Company, respectively. Hickory Ridge Industrial Center, the third building, is 205,030 SF. Construction Description: Hickory Ridge Industrial Center is a highly functional, cross-docked bulk distribution warehouse featuring state-of-the-art concrete tilt-up construction, an ESFR sprinkler system with a diesel powered back-up pump, 1,200 amp power service, ample parking and spacious truck courts.
The subject property is situated at the intersection of US Route 40 and MD Route 715 in Aberdeen, Maryland in the Harford County I-95 corridor submarket of the greater Baltimore industrial market. This submarket has developed into a regional distribution hub, attracting tenants such as GE, Pier 1 Imports, Mercedes-Benz and Saks Fifth Avenue.
- Situated In Cul-De-Sac
- Excellent Visibility From Route 40
- Convenient Access To Route 40 Plus Routes 543 & 22, & I-95
- Full Cross-Docking Capabilities; 40' X 40' Column Spacing (50' X 40' Spacing At Loading Docks), 46 9' X 10' Dock Doors With Levelers, Locking Docks &
- Also Features 60' Concrete Truck Apron & Turning Radii Of 125' On South End And 150' On North End
- Building Can Be Converted To Accommodate Multiple Tenants
- Two Acres Of Excess Land On Site For Additional Future Development Or Excess Trailer Parking
- Trailer Parking
Not exactly what you're looking for? Start a new custom search to find the perfect property
The LoopNet service and information provided therein, while believed to be accurate, are provided "as is". LoopNet disclaims any and all representations, warranties, or guarantees of any kind.