Price Canyon Road
Portal, AZ 85632 ·
160 AC · Agricultural For Sale
Price Canyon Ranch - A working cattle & guest ranc
|Lot Size||160 AC||Property Use Type||Vacant/Owner-User|
|Property Type||Agricultural||Total Lot Size||160 AC|
|Listing ID: 13319443||Date Created: 11/08/2001||Last Updated: 08/04/2002|
The ranch includes a 14,000 acre cattle permit, a 300,000 acre recreation permit, rights to Price Spring, abundant guest facilities and extensive livestock facilities. Visited by guests worldwide who return for the privacy, history & serenity of the land Geronimo & Cochise called home.
A well-established guest ranch nestled in the Chiricahua Mountains. The headquarters are situated on 160 private acres completely surrounded by the Coronado National Forest. I am also representing a 100 acres within a 1/2 mile A trade with the forest to combine the two properties wopuld create a 260 acre deeded spread in the middle of the forest.
- Rare Opportunity to Own Such a Unique & Private Amount of Acreage in Arizona
- Full Turnkey Operation Including Livestock and Equipment
- Well Established Business Serving Guests Worldwide
- Incredible Surroundings Offering the Best of Mother Nature!
- Abundant Room for Expanding the Horse/Cattle Facilities or Guest Accomodations
Price Canyon Road, Portal, AZ 85632 (Cochise County)
Not exactly what you're looking for? Start a new custom search to find the perfect property
The LoopNet service and information provided therein, while believed to be accurate, are provided "as is". LoopNet disclaims any and all representations, warranties, or guarantees of any kind.