14300 Metcalf Avenue - SEC
Overland Park, KS 66223 ·
2,300 SF · Retail For Lease
|Rental Rate||$20 /SF/Year||NNN Expenses||6.93|
|Total Space Available||2,300 SF||Anchor Tenant 1||Dillon's Supermarket|
|Property Type||Retail||Anchor Tenant 2||SteinMart|
|Cross Streets||Metcalf - 143 to 148th|
|Gross Leasable Area||270,000 SF||Zoning Description||CP-2|
|Listing ID: 13321277||Date Created: 11/13/2001||Last Updated: 08/19/2016|
1 Space Available
Display Rental Rate as
||Space Type||Neighborhood Center|
|Space Available||2,300 SF||Lease Type||NNN|
Hi visibility corner at 143rd & Metcalf. In-line shops available.
Widening Metcalf.Population in trade area pro-jected to ballon by 2005 w 18% growth rate.66% growth in KC SMSA occurred in Johnson Cty.Center located 1 mi. S of proposed 1.25 million sf regional mall.Primary trade area accounts 84% of Johnson Cty's growth. Av.HHI 3 mi: $137,397. Lionsgate's 900 acre mixed-residential project ajoins on N,S,E, w Jack Nicklaus Golf Course.
- One Corner in Line Space Available!!!!
- In Blue Valley School District, one of the highest rated school districts in the State & Nation. District currently bldg new schools serve Lionsgate.
- Overland Park grew from 111,000 population in 1990 to 149,000 in 2000.
- Over 50% of growth in State of Kansas occurred in Johnson Cty. in last decade.
- Job growth in Johnson County grew to 339,000 in 1998. Increase of 116,000 in previous 10 years, responsible for surge in population growth
- Alex Spanos, a national apartment developer, owner of San Diego Chargers, building over 1000 apratment units just north of Metcalf and 143rd.
14300 Metcalf Avenue - SEC, Overland Park, KS 66223 (Johnson County)
Property Record Data - Historical Listings, current tax, mortgage, owners & tenant info for this property
Overland Park Market Trends - Asking price index trends, sale price trends, asking rent trends
Demographics - Review demographics in this neighborhood
Contact Listing Broker
Not exactly what you're looking for? Start a new custom search to find the perfect property
The LoopNet service and information provided therein, while believed to be accurate, are provided "as is". LoopNet disclaims any and all representations, warranties, or guarantees of any kind.