This Office property is Off-Market. Search below to find active commercial real estate for sale or lease.
Browse More Listings in Office For Sale, Covington, KY or Kentucky
624 Madison Ave & 19 East Pike St, Covington, KY 41011
70,000 SF | Office
Office Property - Off Market
- Building Size:
- 70,000 SF
- Property Type:
- Property Sub-type:
- Office Building
- Property Use Type:
- Cap Rate:
- Building Class:
- Year Built:
- Lot Size:
- 0.49 AC
- Listing ID
- Last Updated
- over 1 year ago
- Covington is immediately across from downtown Cincinnati.
- Classic architecture.
Exceptionally Stable Occupancy - Five Substantial Long-Term Tenants -
Nearly Completely Renovated (1994-2004) (New Roof; HVAC; Wiring; Plumbing; Sprinklers; Security System; Tenant Build-Out; Two Elevators)- Minimal Common Area and Management Requirements
- In the Center of the City's Renaissance District. Lease with the principal tenant has been extended to mid-2008 - can be extended further. Lease for the last remaining space in progress.
- Adjacent to Public Parking Garage
- Convenient to Downtown Cincinnati & Interstate Highways
- Attractively Priced - 11.16 Percent Cap Rate
- Excellent 1031 Exchange Property
Located at 624 Madison Ave. & 19 East Pike St.
Between Madison Ave. & Scott St.
Map of 624 Madison Ave & 19 East Pike St, Covington, KY 41011
Research for 624 Madison Ave & 19 East Pike St, Covington, KY 41011 (Kenton County)
- Demographics – Population, income & other demographics near 624 Madison Ave & 19 East Pike St
- Research Price – Recent sales of similar properties
- Property Record Data – Historical listings, current tax, mortgage, owners & tenant info for this building
The information above has
been obtained from sources believed reliable. While we do not doubt its accuracy we have not verified
it and make no guarantee, warranty or representation about it. It is your responsibility to independently
confirm its accuracy and completeness. Any projections, opinions, assumptions, or estimates used are
for example only and do not represent the current or future performance of the property. The value of
this transaction to you depends on tax and other factors which should be evaluated by your tax, financial,
and legal advisors. You and your advisors should conduct a careful, independent investigation of the
property to determine to your satisfaction the suitability of the property for your needs. TB-P