231 Cedar Beach Road
Belgium, WI 53004 ·
10,730 SF · Retail For Sale
Cedar Beach Banquet Hall
|Price||N/A||Property Use Type||Vacant/Owner-User|
|Building Size||10,730 SF||Year Built||1927|
|Property Type||Retail||Lot Size||4.53 AC|
|Property Sub-type||Retail (Other)|
|Listing ID: 13688723||Date Created: 05/13/2003||Last Updated: 05/19/2004|
Very large charming building. It is presently being used for weddings, proms and other large gatherings. This is a profitable business for present owners. However, there are other possible uses for this property. It is located very near Lake Michigan. There are 2 banquet halls, with one holding 330 people and the other 225 people. Parking for 150 cars is available. There are also two income producing apartments on the 2nd level. One is presently being rented, the other used by owners over the weekends when business calls for their presence to a late hour.
Located just 18 minutes from Milwaukee, in a very private, attractive area of Ozaukee County, with Lake Michigan nearby.
- Banquet hall with full kitchen/bar service along w/living questers & apt.
- Exterior frame and cedar sided w/fiberglass shingle roof. Many new windows.
- Partial bsmt w/concrete fndtion,sump pump, 3 elec. wtr htrs, & separate utilities.
- Office area at front of bldg w/ bath and store.
- Main hall has wood flr w/plaster walls. Kitchen has vinyl flr, stainless steel equipment & walk-in cooler.
- Living quarters on the second flr w/2 bedrooms, LR, Kitchen, DR, bath. There is a 3rd bdrm off the second floor.
- Adequate electrical svc w/600 amp single phase, 175 amp and 440 amp three phase.
129 Spring Street
Belgium, WI 53004
For Sale · $435,000
8,600 SF Building
Not exactly what you're looking for? Start a new custom search to find the perfect property
The LoopNet service and information provided therein, while believed to be accurate, are provided "as is". LoopNet disclaims any and all representations, warranties, or guarantees of any kind.