This Multifamily property is Off-Market. Search below to find active commercial real estate for sale or lease.
Browse More Listings in Multifamily For Sale, Roy, UT or Utah
Rio Townhouse Apartments
2790 W 5600 S, Roy, UT 84067
30 Units | Multifamily
Multifamily Property - Off Market
- No. Units:
- Building Size:
- 34,780 SF
- Property Type:
- Property Sub-type:
- Property Use Type:
- Year Built:
- Lot Size:
- 1.78 AC
- Parking Ratio:
- 2 / 1,000 SF
- Listing ID
- Last Updated
- over 1 year ago
- Built new in 2002!
- Townhome style units - no one above or below - see virtual tour
- Currently has waiting list - low rents compared to competition
- Close to Hill AF Base and Freeport Center
- Extensive owner storage area
- Very close to schools and park
GREAT CASH FLOW! Smart townhome style units that are NEW & FULLY LEASED!
GROSS SCHEDULED INCOME: $250,200
All units have A/C, covered parking, laundry hookups, tile, dishwasher, & back patio. Large manager's suite. Lots of play area for kids. Convenient location close to Hill AF Base and Freeport Center.
4.5% Citi Financial ASSUMABLE LOAN or bring your own financing...call for details!
Click here to go to a virtual tour of the property.
Map of 2790 W 5600 S, Roy, UT 84067
Research for 2790 W 5600 S, Roy, UT 84067 (Weber County)
- Demographics – Population, income & other demographics near 2790 W 5600 S
- Research Price – Recent sales of similar properties
- Property Record Data – Historical listings, current tax, mortgage, owners & tenant info for this building
The information above has
been obtained from sources believed reliable. While we do not doubt its accuracy we have not verified
it and make no guarantee, warranty or representation about it. It is your responsibility to independently
confirm its accuracy and completeness. Any projections, opinions, assumptions, or estimates used are
for example only and do not represent the current or future performance of the property. The value of
this transaction to you depends on tax and other factors which should be evaluated by your tax, financial,
and legal advisors. You and your advisors should conduct a careful, independent investigation of the
property to determine to your satisfaction the suitability of the property for your needs. TB-BSO