This Industrial property is Off-Market. Search below to find active commercial real estate for sale or lease.
Browse More Listings in Industrial For Sale, Kettering, OH or Ohio
1936 Woodman Center Drive, Kettering, OH 45420
60,020 SF | Industrial
Industrial Property - Off Market
- Building Size:
- 60,020 SF
- Property Type:
- Property Sub-type:
- Self/ Mini-Storage Facility
- Property Use Type:
- Business For Sale
- No. Stories:
- Year Built:
- Lot Size:
- 3.79 AC
- Listing ID
- Last Updated
- over 1 year ago
- Fenced Yard
- Trailer Parking
- Has enjoyed nearly 98% occupancy since opening.
- "Standing Seam" roofs and quality construction make for a extremely low maintenance facility
- Located in the heart of Kettering where local zoning discourages additional storage units to be built in area.
- Generating over $400,000 yearly gross income
36,020 sq. ft of storage units plus 24,000 sq. ft. of 1,200sq. ft. each office/warehouse units. Business also generates over $40,000 yr. income with Penske Truck Rental Franchise. Office/warehouse units(20) fully leased at 100%, generating $170,000. yearly income. Storage units 98%leased, generating $299,436.00 yearly income. Additional Real Estate available for expansion.
South one block off Woodman Road and Dorothy lane Road turn right at Woodman Center Drive, building on left down half block.
Map of 1936 Woodman Center Drive, Kettering, OH 45420 (Montgomery County)
Research for 1936 Woodman Center Drive, Kettering, OH 45420 (Montgomery County)
- Demographics – Population, income & other demographics near 1936 Woodman Center Drive
- Research Price – Recent sales of similar properties
- Property Record Data – Historical listings, current tax, mortgage, owners & tenant info for this building
The information above has
been obtained from sources believed reliable. While we do not doubt its accuracy we have not verified
it and make no guarantee, warranty or representation about it. It is your responsibility to independently
confirm its accuracy and completeness. Any projections, opinions, assumptions, or estimates used are
for example only and do not represent the current or future performance of the property. The value of
this transaction to you depends on tax and other factors which should be evaluated by your tax, financial,
and legal advisors. You and your advisors should conduct a careful, independent investigation of the
property to determine to your satisfaction the suitability of the property for your needs. TB-BSO