This Agricultural property is Off-Market. Search below to find active commercial real estate for sale or lease.
Browse More Listings in Agricultural For Sale, Jasper, FL or Florida
Beautiful 40 Acre Florida Plantations
5714 SW 40 Ave, Jasper, FL 32052
40 AC | Agricultural
Agricultural Property - Off Market
- Lot Size:
- 40 AC
- Property Type:
- Property Sub-type:
- Additional Sub-types:
- Zoning Description:
- Listing ID
- Last Updated
- over 1 year ago
- Property front on cmpleted road
- No requirement to build now or in the future
- Ideal for permanent residence or vacation retreat
- Bujyer(s) will receive warranty deed
- Seller Finance is available with 25% down pmt.
- Enjoy Hunting & Fishing in nearby wildlife Management Area
40 Acres parcel zoned AG. The property is surveyed, high & dry and Partialy Cleared. There are dirt road access to the property, Electric and phone service are available.
The property is located at the Three River Plantations in the city of Jasper, Hamilton County, Florida.
Please note that the 5714 Sw 40 AVe is not the actual property address. This address is 2 lots away from the subject property and it was used for maping and direction purposes only.
Map of 5714 SW 40 Ave, Jasper, FL 32052 (Hamilton County)
Research for 5714 SW 40 Ave, Jasper, FL 32052 (Hamilton County)
- Demographics – Population, income & other demographics near 5714 SW 40 Ave
- Research Price – Recent sales of similar properties
- Property Record Data – Historical listings, current tax, mortgage, owners & tenant info for this building
The information above has
been obtained from sources believed reliable. While we do not doubt its accuracy we have not verified
it and make no guarantee, warranty or representation about it. It is your responsibility to independently
confirm its accuracy and completeness. Any projections, opinions, assumptions, or estimates used are
for example only and do not represent the current or future performance of the property. The value of
this transaction to you depends on tax and other factors which should be evaluated by your tax, financial,
and legal advisors. You and your advisors should conduct a careful, independent investigation of the
property to determine to your satisfaction the suitability of the property for your needs. TB-BSO