This Multifamily property is Off-Market. Search below to find active commercial real estate for sale or lease.
Browse More Listings in Multifamily For Sale, Phoenix, AZ or Arizona
510 E. Hatcher Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85020
24 Units | Multifamily
Multifamily Property - Off Market
- No. Units:
- Building Size:
- 14,454 SF
- Property Type:
- Property Sub-type:
- Property Use Type:
- Commission Split:
- No. Stories:
- Year Built:
- Lot Size:
- 18,731 SF
- Listing ID
- Last Updated
- over 1 year ago
- Motivated owner! 50k a unit!
- Central Phoenix corridor
- Near many employment centers (Lincoln Hospital)
- Individually metered
- A/C Pitched roofs
- Ample on site parking
- Just fell out of escrow. Must Hurry!!!!!!! Will go fast. A 24 unit property. Lincoln View Apartments are a three level complex constructed of frame/stucco. Great mixed usage consisting of 12 one-bedrooms, and 12 two-bedroom units. Contemporary styled kitchens equipted with full size appliances and tile flooring through out except for in the bedrooms. Power is individually metered. For more info? Call Terry Dietz @ .
Lincoln View is located on E. Hatcher Rd. just west of 7th street. Near Lincoln Hospital.
Map of 510 E. Hatcher Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85020 (Maricopa County)
Research for 510 E. Hatcher Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85020 (Maricopa County)
- Demographics – Population, income & other demographics near 510 E. Hatcher Rd.
- Research Price – Recent sales of similar properties
- Property Record Data – Historical listings, current tax, mortgage, owners & tenant info for this building
The information above has
been obtained from sources believed reliable. While we do not doubt its accuracy we have not verified
it and make no guarantee, warranty or representation about it. It is your responsibility to independently
confirm its accuracy and completeness. Any projections, opinions, assumptions, or estimates used are
for example only and do not represent the current or future performance of the property. The value of
this transaction to you depends on tax and other factors which should be evaluated by your tax, financial,
and legal advisors. You and your advisors should conduct a careful, independent investigation of the
property to determine to your satisfaction the suitability of the property for your needs. TB-P