This Retail property is Off-Market. Search below to find active commercial real estate for sale or lease.
Browse More Listings in Retail For Lease, Houston, TX or Texas
13455 Cutten Rd North Bldg.
13455 Cutten Rd, North Bldg., Houston, TX 77069
20,000 SF | Retail
Retail Property - Off Market
- Total Space Rentable:
- 20,000 SF
- Rental Rate:
- Property Type:
- Property Sub-type:
- Community Center
- Gross Leasable Area:
- 21,349 SF
- Year Built:
- Listing ID
- Last Updated
- over 1 year ago
- Attractive, upscale shopping center
- Located in heart of pretigious NW Houston, north of FM1960 with easy access to SH 249. US290 & Beltway 8 via Cutten Rd and Cypresswood Dr.
- Conducive for office, medical, dental, and day care use
- Tiltwall office, ample surface parking. All four endcaps are availabe with large playground area.
Retail/Comunity Ctr., Built February 2001, Free Surface Spaces, 20,000 sf available, Smallest Space 1,400sf. $15 construction allowance. $00.19 psf/mo for cam, tax, insurance, $1.50 psf/mo base rent.
Cutten Road near FM 1960 and FM 249
Map of 13455 Cutten Rd, North Bldg., Houston, TX 77069 (Harris County)
Research for 13455 Cutten Rd, North Bldg., Houston, TX 77069 (Harris County)
- Demographics – Population, income & other demographics near 13455 Cutten Rd, North Bldg.
- Research Price – Recent sales of similar properties
- Property Record Data – Historical listings, current tax, mortgage, owners & tenant info for this building
The information above has
been obtained from sources believed reliable. While we do not doubt its accuracy we have not verified
it and make no guarantee, warranty or representation about it. It is your responsibility to independently
confirm its accuracy and completeness. Any projections, opinions, assumptions, or estimates used are
for example only and do not represent the current or future performance of the property. The value of
this transaction to you depends on tax and other factors which should be evaluated by your tax, financial,
and legal advisors. You and your advisors should conduct a careful, independent investigation of the
property to determine to your satisfaction the suitability of the property for your needs. TB-P