1703 SE Sedgwick Road SE
Port Orchard, WA 98366 ·
10,178 SF · Retail For Sale
|Building Size||10,178 SF||No. Stories||1|
|Property Use Type||Investment||Lot Size||43,995 SF|
|Commission Split||2.5%||APN / Parcel ID||012301309804|
|Listing ID: 14504616||Date Created: 02/15/2006||Last Updated: 01/09/2007|
This is a 9 tenant high quality commerical buiding with quality mix of tenants. One of the tenants operates a credit union cash machine on ground lease. Ciurently there are no vacancies in the property but we have included a 5% vacancy for our capitilazation rate. The owner currenly manages the property and charges the tenants a management fee as part of the tenants NNN reimbursements.
This is very well located multitenant commerical building located just behind the Union 76 gas station on the corner of Sedgwick and Bethel Road across the Street from Fred Meyer. Sedgwick Road is known as Highway 160.
- Well located multi tenant commerical building with nine tenants
- Excellent location with awesome access and visiblity
- Easy to manage commerical property
- Possble owner occupant opportunity
- Property is 100 % leased with 8 tenants
- Opportunity to increase rents with professional property management
Not exactly what you're looking for? Start a new custom search to find the perfect property
The LoopNet service and information provided therein, while believed to be accurate, are provided "as is". LoopNet disclaims any and all representations, warranties, or guarantees of any kind.