4400 Rawhide Rd.
Pueblo, CO 81008 ·
29 Units · Multifamily For Sale
Tuscany Villas Townhouse-style Condominiums
|Building Size||1,315 SF||No. Stories||2|
|Property Type||Multifamily||Property on Ground Lease?||Yes|
|Property Use Type||Investment|
|Listing ID: 14569041||Date Created: 04/05/2006||Last Updated: 07/14/2006|
Beautiful new stucco condominium community. Zero maintenance exterior, modern appliances included, front and rear decks, detached garages available, 3 floor plans, Four-piece master bath (available in villas) tenants currently in place. Can be purchased individually!!
4400 Rawhide Road, Pueblo, CO 81008
Tuscany Villas lies on the northern edge of Old Pueblo and the eastern edge of Pueblo West, a thriving community northwest of downtown Pueblo. The community is a short five minute drive from I-25, the main North/South Corridor through Colorado. Housing cost is 21% less than the National Average and the cost fo living is 9.6% below the national average as well.
- Construction of the 1.35 Billion dollar Comanche Coal Fired Power Plant is expected to create 100 new jobs
- With over 300 days of sun per year, housing cost 21% less, and cost of living 9.6% less national average, Pueblo is a prime net retirement area.
- Ten miles from 9,600 acre Lake Pueblo State Park, Colorado's #1 recreational area, Lake Pueblo has 57 parks and over 700 acres of recreation space.
- Fort Carson, 10 minutes North of Tuscany Villas, is expected to grow from 25,000 to 40,000 by 2008
- The $1 billion dollar Pueblo Army Depot project will emply 1000+ in jobs in the coming months
- 5% equity incentive from builder
Not exactly what you're looking for? Start a new custom search to find the perfect property
The LoopNet service and information provided therein, while believed to be accurate, are provided "as is". LoopNet disclaims any and all representations, warranties, or guarantees of any kind.