500 Thomas Edison Parkway
Port Huron, MI 48060 ·
149 Rooms · Hotel & Motel For Sale
Thomas Edison Inn
|No. Rooms||149||No. Stories||2|
|Building Size||55,369 SF||Year Built||1987|
|Property Type||Hotel & Motel||Lot Size||9.37 AC|
|Property Sub-type||Full Service||APN / Parcel ID||74-06-375-0040-000|
|Property Use Type||Investment|
|Listing ID: 14646299||Date Created: 06/02/2006||Last Updated: 08/01/2006|
Landmark independent hotel/resort located on one of the great lakes. Full service hotel with complete food, beverage and conference facility. Opportunistic growth and upside opportunity offered to the new buyer. Priced at well below replacement cost per unit. Tremendous demand generators, with ability to expand on adjacent land. Could potentially be flagged to an upscale full service brand. Don t miss this ideal opportunity to acquire this landmark hotel.
The Hotel and Land is on the mouth of the St Clair River overlooking Lake Huron. Adajacent to the Blue Water Bridge a major international crossing connecting Port Huron, Michigan and Pointe Edward Ontario, Canada. It is located in Southeastern Michigan, sixty miles Northeast of Detroit via Interstate Highway I-94 and sixty miles East of Flint via Interstate I-69.
- Adjacent to Blue Water Bridge-the fastest link connecting Midwest to the Northeast, East Coast, US ports and Ontario, Canada.
- Could potentially be flagged to improve operations. Tremendous upside opportunity for an active investor to improve revenues.
- CASINO Gaming across the river in Port Huron's sister city Sarnia, Ontario.
- Only full service hotel in 35 mile radius offering large conferance rooms and wedding receptions. Priced at well below replacement cost.
- Aprox. $66 Billion worth of goods yearly are transported over this bridge and the river.
- Aprox. 18,000 commercial water vehicles per year use the waterway and 20,000 cars per day are crossing the bridge.
Not exactly what you're looking for? Start a new custom search to find the perfect property
The LoopNet service and information provided therein, while believed to be accurate, are provided "as is". LoopNet disclaims any and all representations, warranties, or guarantees of any kind.