501 North Sarah Deel Drive
Webster, TX 77598 ·
364 Units · Multifamily For Sale
|No. Units||364||Property Use Type||Investment|
|Building Size||339,110 SF||Cap Rate||6.45%|
|Property Type||Multifamily||Year Built||2006|
|Listing ID: 14769865||Date Created: 08/28/2006||Last Updated: 04/12/2007|
Alexan Landing is the premier multi-housing community in prestigious Clear Lake. Newly constructed and currently completing a rapid lease-up, this exquisite Mediterranean themed community features a stunning array of amenities and high-end finishes in its sizeable 364 apartment homes. The level of detail, its contemporary look and feel, and the sheer variety of modern conveniences offered to its residents set Alexan Landing apart from its peers. Its luxuriousness coupled with its enviable location near a booming medical center and NASA with visibility from the area s most traveled thoroughfare make it an outstanding investment opportunity. Spanning 21.80 acres in the heart of Clear Lake, residents have expedient and convenient access to all the lifestyle amenities that have made the area one of Houston s most popular and desirable places to reside. This low-density community includes park-like greenspaces between its 16 dual-toned stucco residential buildings, a spectacular 8,437 square foot clubhouse with 20 ceilings, two truly resort-style pool areas, plentiful parking, detached garages, and boat storage.
Alexan Landing has an exceptional Bay Area location in the Clear Lake sub-market, historically one of the top performing sub-markets in Houston. The Bay Area is one of Houston s premier outlying communities, consisting of 300 square miles of prime employment in the thriving medical center and NASA s Johnson Space Center, countless shopping centers, and innumerable outdoor and water based recreational opportunities bordered by beautiful Galveston Bay and the Gulf of Mexico. Clear Lake boasts the third largest fleet of privately owned boats in the nation, as well as the largest number of boats and slips at any location along the Texas Gulf Coast. The local economic base is robust and diverse, comprised of more than 12,500 businesses including a large number of aerospace, engineering, medical, and biomedical companies and a workforce of more than 188,000. Significant growth in population and tourism in recent years has prompted continued commercial development and expansion activities across the area. Its popularity and the minimal amount of new construction have allowed the Clear Lake sub-market to regularly outperform its peers.
- Positioned in Clear Lake, an area recognized for its high quality of life with income levels and education profiles well above Houston averages
- Highly visible from Nasa Parkway, the most recognizable and prolific thoroughfare in Clear Lake with exposure to 38,000 cars daily
- Less than 1/4 mile from the planned NASA Pkwy Bypass, which will provide direct access to I-45 and uninterrupted commutes to Houston & Galveston
- Access to a rich assortment of lifestyle amenities including championship golf courses, Kemah Boardwalk and Galveston beaches
- Less than 2 miles from NASA’s Johnson Space Center, the primary employer in Clear Lake with a workforce of 17,000
- Located just south of Clear Lake Regional Medical Center, which has a workforce of 1,300+ and is undergoing a multi-million dollar expansion
501 North Sarah Deel Drive, Webster, TX 77598 (Harris County)
Webster Market Trends - Asking price index trends, sale price trends, asking rent trends
Not exactly what you're looking for? Start a new custom search to find the perfect property
The LoopNet service and information provided therein, while believed to be accurate, are provided "as is". LoopNet disclaims any and all representations, warranties, or guarantees of any kind.