1839 Hwy 101
Florence, OR 97439 ·
1,400 SF · Retail For Sale
|Building Size||1,400 SF||Year Built||1990|
|Property Type||Retail||Lot Size||0.99 AC|
|Parking Ratio||10 / 1,000 SF|
|Property Use Type||Vacant/Owner-User|
|Listing ID: 14907385||Date Created: 12/04/2006||Last Updated: 09/04/2007|
Excellent opportunity to own 1/2 city block (120' x 257') in town on Highway 101. Updated Chevron Gas Station with 2 pump islands, air/water, pump station, diesel, card lock pump behind convenience store. Five 60 ft by 30 ft storage units, 3 with 11 foot doors and 2 with 9 foot doors. Currently rented for $500 per month ($100 each). The 2005 gas numbers were 500,000 gallons pumped at at a margine of $0.34 per gallon. On this property there are 4 10,000 gal tanks, 2 regular, 1 super and 1 diesel.
Solid tenants have moved in on a 5 year lease with a 5 year lease option. GREAT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY.
Florence is a thriving coastal community surrounded by the ocean, lakes, rivers and dunes. It was voted the best place to retire in 2005.
Florence is more than a place to live - it is a place to enjoy living. There is an incredible variety of recreation opportunities. The settings for discovering these opportunities are as exciting as the landscape:
- the Pacific Ocean, with long sandy beaches, crashing surf and peaceful tide pools;
- forest, green and mild, alive with plants and animals, miles to explore;
- sand dunes, ever changing, an alien landscape, a world of their own;
- the river, changing with the seasons, changing with the tide, flowing to the sea as it has for thousands of years;
- the town, with its historic waterfront district, city parks and a charm all its own.
- Great Location on Hwy 101
- Great Business Opporunity
- Investment Potential
Not exactly what you're looking for? Start a new custom search to find the perfect property
The LoopNet service and information provided therein, while believed to be accurate, are provided "as is". LoopNet disclaims any and all representations, warranties, or guarantees of any kind.