Historical Office Sale Listing - 450 Courtney Way

Office For Sale

This Office property is Off-Market. Search below to find active commercial real estate for sale or lease.

Browse More Listings in Office For Sale, Lafayette, CO or Colorado

450 Courtney Way

450 Courtney Way, Lafayette, CO 80026

N/A

16,543 SF | Office

  • Print

Office Property - Off Market

Price:
N/A
Building Size:
16,543 SF
Property Type:
Office
Property Sub-type:
Office-R&D
Property Use Type:
Vacant/Owner-User
Year Built:
1998
Lot Size:
1.72 AC
Listing ID
14993862
Last Updated
over 1 year ago

Description

Built in 1998, 450 Courtney Drive is a single-story brick-facade building consisting of 16,543 square feet. 33% of the building is leased to Boulder Nonlinear Systems. The remaining 67% of the building is fully finished but vacant allowing a great opportunity for an owner-user with space to expand.

The subject property is located in the high-tech rich environment of the Lafayette Tech Center. Located on the southeast corner of of Hwy 287 and South Boulder Road in Lafayette, a city just 4 miles east of Boulder and 15 miles north of Denver.

Map of 450 Courtney Way, Lafayette, CO 80026 (Boulder County)

Research for 450 Courtney Way, Lafayette, CO 80026 (Boulder County)

  • Demographics – Population, income & other demographics near 450 Courtney Way
  • Research Price – Recent sales of similar properties
  • Property Record Data – Historical listings, current tax, mortgage, owners & tenant info for this building