This Sport & Entertainment property is Off-Market. Search below to find active commercial real estate for sale or lease.
Browse More Listings in Appleton, WI or Wisconsin
The Big Picture
215 E. Washington St., Appleton, WI 54911
18,706 SF | Sport & Entertainment
The Big Picture
Sport & Entertainment Property - Off Market
- Building Size:
- 18,706 SF
- Property Type:
- Sport & Entertainment
- Property Sub-type:
- Theatre/ Performing Arts
- Property Use Type:
- No. Stories:
- Year Built:
- Listing ID
- Last Updated
- over 1 year ago
- Screen size: 80' wide, 60' high
- State-of-the-art projection
- Built in 2004
- 4 offices
A unique opportunity to own the former "Big Picture" (a large-screen theatre) located in the heart of Downtown Appleton.
* 18,706 total square feet.
* Screen size: Width 80', Height 60'
* State-of-the-art projection
* Seats 293
* 4 offices
* One 1,666 sf classroom that can be divided into 3 rooms
* Built in 2004
* Off-street parking available
* Constructed and designed by Hoffman, LLC
Located in the Fox Cities, an area between Green Bay and Milwaukee. The area has a strong economic base supported primarily by the paper, insurance, and manufacturing industries. Known for its excellent educational system, Lawrence University is located in Appleton. Many recreational and cultural opportunities exist within the area. Appleton has one of the finest and most vibrant downtown areas in the state of Wisconsin.
Map of 215 E. Washington St., Appleton, WI 54911 (Outagamie County)
Research for 215 E. Washington St., Appleton, WI 54911 (Outagamie County)
- Demographics – Population, income & other demographics near 215 E. Washington St.
- Research Price – Recent sales of similar properties
- Property Record Data – Historical listings, current tax, mortgage, owners & tenant info for this building
The information above has
been obtained from sources believed reliable. While we do not doubt its accuracy we have not verified
it and make no guarantee, warranty or representation about it. It is your responsibility to independently
confirm its accuracy and completeness. Any projections, opinions, assumptions, or estimates used are
for example only and do not represent the current or future performance of the property. The value of
this transaction to you depends on tax and other factors which should be evaluated by your tax, financial,
and legal advisors. You and your advisors should conduct a careful, independent investigation of the
property to determine to your satisfaction the suitability of the property for your needs. TB-P