448 S. Hill Street
Los Angeles, CA 90013 ·
10,817 SF · Office For Lease
$3 - $3.20 /SF/Month
Pershing Square Building - Creative Office Space
|Rental Rate||$3 - $3.20 /SF/Month||Property Sub-type||
|Total Space Available||10,817 SF||Building Size||150,000 SF|
|Min. Divisible||2,317 SF||Building Class||B|
|Max. Contiguous||8,500 SF||Year Built||1924|
|Listing ID: 15031318||Date Created: 03/06/2007||Last Updated: 05/19/2016|
2 Spaces Available
Display Rental Rate as
||Additional Space Types||Office Building|
|Space Available||8,500 SF||Lease Type||Modified Gross|
|Space Type||Creative/Loft||Date Available||Apr 2016|
Amazing space with high exposed ceilings, polished concrete flooring, and built out bars. Two stories (mezzanine level). Ideal space for a creative tenant needing open space.
||Additional Space Types||Office-R&D|
|Space Available||2,317 SF||Lease Type||Modified Gross|
Amazing space with glass conference room, large operable windows, high exposed ceilings, and polished concrete flooring.
Treat yourself to an innovative work experience with the Pershing Square Building's bold spaces for creative tenants in a magnificently restored historic building i the heart of thriving downtown L.A.!
*Perch Rooftop Restaurant & Bar (www.perchla.com) - Enjoy magnificent views, and fine food and drink from this relaxing rooftop oasis.
* Decompression Room - A stylish, open plan common area with couches, a billiards table, foosball and air hockey makes for a fun and friendly environment.
* On-site Management - We're here for you when we need us. On call, on your time!
* Premier Location - With a Metro stop right out our front door and access to major freeways close by, this is perfect place for a central work site for busy professionals on the go.
* 1920s Grandeur, Modern Conveniences - historic preservation with only the most innovative and modern of offices in mind!
Heart of downtown, diagonally located from Pershing Square. Close to Metro Red Line, freeway entrances, Civic Center, Historic Core, CBD, Jewelry District, Fashion District, Central Library, 6th & Spring, Staples Center, L.A. Live, Walt Disney Concert Hall, the Ahmanson Theater, Mark Taper Forum, Dorothy Chandler Pavilion, Museum of Contemporary Art.
Home of Perch Rooftop Bar & Restaurant and Coly's Stromboli Pizza.
Walking distance to The Standard Downtown, Ciudad, Patina, Cicada Restaurant, Empress Pavilion, Water Grill, Cafe Pinot, Nick & Stef's Steakhouse, Grill Lyon, 626 Reserve, Bottega Louie.
- 16 Story High-rise building located in the Heart of Downtown LA -Best view
- Newly Renovated (exposed ceiling and concrete flooring) creative suites: Upgraded electrical wiring, ready wired cable for internet
- We have Suites in Every Size Range from 419 SF - 11,603 SF
- Optional Amenities: Kitchenette, glass conference room, private offices, and more...
- Free rent for qualified leases (uo to 8 months)
- 24/7 security and access to the building
448 S. Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90013 (Los Angeles County)
Property Record Data - Historical Listings, current tax, mortgage, owners & tenant info for this property
Los Angeles Market Trends - Asking price index trends, sale price trends, asking rent trends
Demographics - Review demographics in this neighborhood
JMF Development, LLC.'s Other Listings
672 S Lafayette Park Place
Los Angeles, CA 90057
For Lease · $19.20 /SF
57,000 SF Building
Not exactly what you're looking for? Start a new custom search to find the perfect property
The LoopNet service and information provided therein, while believed to be accurate, are provided "as is". LoopNet disclaims any and all representations, warranties, or guarantees of any kind.