This Office property is Off-Market. Search below to find active commercial real estate for sale or lease.
Browse More Listings in Office For Sale, Jacksonville, FL or Florida
Blackstone Building Price Reduction
233 East Bay Street, Suite 601, Jacksonville, FL 32202
Office Property - Off Market
- Unit Size:
- 2,737 SF
- Property Type:
- Property Sub-type:
- Office Condo
- Property Use Type:
- Year Built:
- Listing ID
- Last Updated
- over 1 year ago
- Across from county courthouse.
- Price includes 5 covered parking spaces.
- Near all local goverment facilities.
- Good access to main arterials and bridges.
- Near all sporting and entertainment venues.
Office condo on sixth floor of building. Corner office with river views. First 5 floors are covered parking. Price includes 5 parking spaces. Parking spaces are now selling individually at $15,000 each. $76.73 per square foot for office space.
Located in Jacksonville Central Business District on the northwest corner of Bay Street East and Market Street. Across street from courthouse. Accessible
from new downtown residential developments.
Map of 233 East Bay Street, Suite 601, Jacksonville, FL 32202 (Duval County)
Research for 233 East Bay Street, Suite 601, Jacksonville, FL 32202 (Duval County)
- Demographics – Population, income & other demographics near 233 East Bay Street, Suite 601
- Research Price – Recent sales of similar properties
- Property Record Data – Historical listings, current tax, mortgage, owners & tenant info for this building
The information above has
been obtained from sources believed reliable. While we do not doubt its accuracy we have not verified
it and make no guarantee, warranty or representation about it. It is your responsibility to independently
confirm its accuracy and completeness. Any projections, opinions, assumptions, or estimates used are
for example only and do not represent the current or future performance of the property. The value of
this transaction to you depends on tax and other factors which should be evaluated by your tax, financial,
and legal advisors. You and your advisors should conduct a careful, independent investigation of the
property to determine to your satisfaction the suitability of the property for your needs. TB-BSO