341 10th ST
Hempstead, TX 77445 ·
1,248 SF · Retail For Sale
Hempstead retail on US 290 Business & Texas 6
|Price||N/A||Property Use Type||Vacant/Owner-User|
|Building Size||1,248 SF||No. Stories||1|
|Property Type||Retail||Lot Size||0.27 AC|
Free Standing BldgMore...
|APN / Parcel ID||R19574|
|Listing ID: 15164174||Date Created: 06/01/2007||Last Updated: 05/05/2008|
Located on a 0.278 acre corner lot with a 1,248 SF building offering 12' 9" ceilings.
It has excellent parking, visibility and signage potential.
(1) 220 SF retail
(2) Two work areas of 343 SF
(3) Workshop of 66.49 SF
The building is a converted gas station with EPA certification of tank removal. The two work areas have overhead doors. One has a hydraulic lift.
The building configuration is ideal for vehicle maintenance and/or retail benefitting from overhead doors.
At the corner of 10th Street (Business US 290 and Highway 6) and Calvit Street, it is strategically located on US 290 Business/Highway 6 (the primary north-south corridor for Hempstead).
It is less than 1 mile from US 290.
The daily traffic count is the 4th busiest non-highway intersection in the city.
KEY DEMOGRAPHICS AND ECONOMETRICS
(1) Within a 1 mile radius, since 2000, population growing at a 4.5% annual rate
(2) Within a 1 mile radius, there are 3,000 employees at 276 employers
(3) Within a 2 mile radius, for the next 5 years, population will grow 117% faster than Waller County
(4) Within a 1, 2 and 3 mile radiuses, consumer spending will increase by at least 44% by 2011
(5) Within a 5 mile radius, by 2012, area effective household buying income will increase by 29% to $187,000,000
RETAIL GAP ANALYSIS
14 opportunities within a 2 mile radius where existing consumer demand exceeds supply by at least $185,000 per year in annual retail revenue per opportunity.
These 14 opportunities total $6.9 million in unmet retail demand averaging $490,000 per year in annual retail revenue opportunities.
- Great Hempstead investment/retail opportunity on US 290 Business/Texas 6 (10th Street)
- Less than 1 mile from US 290 and just down the street from the largest new car dealership between Houston and Austin
- Within a 1 mile radius, since 2000, population growing at a 4.5% annual rate
- Within a 5 mile radius, by 2012, area effective household buying income will increase by 29% to $187,000,000
- 14 opportunities within a 2 mile radius where existing consumer demand exceeds supply by at least $185,000 per year in annual retail revenues
- The 14 opportunities total $6.9 million in unmet retail demand averaging $490,000 per year in annual retail revenues
Diane Alexander's Other Listings
555 FM 390 RD E
Brenham, TX 77833
For Sale · $477,000
53.31 AC Lot
308 E Burbank ST
Fredericksburg, TX 78624
For Sale · $399,000
1,224 SF Building
2309 Lathan LN
Taylor, TX 76574
For Sale · $625,000
6,338 SF Building
1010 Avenue D
Fredericksburg, TX 78624
For Sale · $439,000
2,281 SF Building
Not exactly what you're looking for? Start a new custom search to find the perfect property
The LoopNet service and information provided therein, while believed to be accurate, are provided "as is". LoopNet disclaims any and all representations, warranties, or guarantees of any kind.