This Office property is Off-Market. Search below to find active commercial real estate for sale or lease.
Browse More Listings in Office For Lease, Warren, MI or Michigan
PREMIER SMALL OFFICE/MEDICAL SPACE
31730 Hoover Road, Warren, MI 48093
1,432 SF | Office
Office Property - Off Market
- Total Space Rentable:
- 1,432 SF
- Rental Rate:
- Property Type:
- Property Sub-type:
- Medical Office
- Additional Sub-types:
- Office Showroom
- Building Size:
- 5,200 SF
- Building Class:
- Year Built:
- Lot Size:
- 0.50 AC
- Zoning Description:
- Listing ID
- Last Updated
- 68 days ago
- Electricity/Power - DTE Energy
- Functional office space, great for many medical or professional uses.
- Available unit has two rear private entries.
- Just minutes to St, John-Macomb Hospital and I-696.
- Generous parking area.
- Great window line in private offices.
- Available space is rear corner unit.
Doctor-owned and occupied! Minutes from I-696 and St. John-Macomb Hospital.
For additional information please go to our website at
The property is located on the east side of Hoover north of 13 Mile Road. It is about 1 Mile north of the hospital and 3.5 miles north of I-696.
Map of 31730 Hoover Road, Warren, MI 48093 (Macomb County)
Research for 31730 Hoover Road, Warren, MI 48093 (Macomb County)
- Demographics – Population, income & other demographics near 31730 Hoover Road
- Research Price – Recent sales of similar properties
- Property Record Data – Historical listings, current tax, mortgage, owners & tenant info for this building
The information above has
been obtained from sources believed reliable. While we do not doubt its accuracy we have not verified
it and make no guarantee, warranty or representation about it. It is your responsibility to independently
confirm its accuracy and completeness. Any projections, opinions, assumptions, or estimates used are
for example only and do not represent the current or future performance of the property. The value of
this transaction to you depends on tax and other factors which should be evaluated by your tax, financial,
and legal advisors. You and your advisors should conduct a careful, independent investigation of the
property to determine to your satisfaction the suitability of the property for your needs. TB-P