This Land property is Off-Market. Search below to find active commercial real estate for sale or lease.
Browse More Listings in Land For Sale, Aurora, IL or Illinois
Farnsworth Stoplight Corner
1400 N. Farnsworth Ave., Aurora, IL 60504
1.40 AC | Land
Land - Off Market
- Total Lot Size:
- 1.40 AC
- Property Type:
- Property Sub-type:
- Retail (land)
- Zoning Description:
- B-2 Highway Commercial
- Listing ID
- Last Updated
- over 1 year ago
- 1.4-Acre Land Parcel at Stoplight Intersection
- Site Well-Suited for Drug Store, Bank, Gas Station
- 1/4-Mile to new Walgreeen's and Indian Trail Rd.
- Near new Indian Trail Thoroughfare
- In Aurora, now the Second Largest City in IL
- 0.6 Mile to I-88 and Chicago Premium Outlet Mall
1.4-Acre land parcel at NW Corner of Farnsworth Ave., and Reckinger Rd., a stoplight intersection. Zoned B-2 (Highway Commercial). Well suited for development of a drug store, bank or gas station, pantry or car wash (special use permit required for these).
0.6 miles to I-88 and Chicago Premium Outlet Mall; 0.8 Miles to future Wal-Mart Shopping neighborhood; three Miles to Hollywood Casino, Downtown Aurora and Fermilab; Fuur Miles to Westfield (ka Fox Valley Mall) Shopping Center. In Aurora, now the second largest city in Illinois and the fastest growing larger city in the past decade.
Map of 1400 N. Farnsworth Ave., Aurora, IL 60504 (Kane County)
Research for 1400 N. Farnsworth Ave., Aurora, IL 60504 (DuPage County)
- Demographics – Population, income & other demographics near 1400 N. Farnsworth Ave.
- Research Price – Recent sales of similar properties
- Property Record Data – Historical listings, current tax, mortgage, owners & tenant info for this building
The information above has
been obtained from sources believed reliable. While we do not doubt its accuracy we have not verified
it and make no guarantee, warranty or representation about it. It is your responsibility to independently
confirm its accuracy and completeness. Any projections, opinions, assumptions, or estimates used are
for example only and do not represent the current or future performance of the property. The value of
this transaction to you depends on tax and other factors which should be evaluated by your tax, financial,
and legal advisors. You and your advisors should conduct a careful, independent investigation of the
property to determine to your satisfaction the suitability of the property for your needs. TB-BSO