This property is Off-Market
at I-75 and I-80/90 (Ohio Turnpike)
Rossford, OH 43460 ·
26.98 AC · Land For Sale
Crossroads Parkway (26.98 Acres)
|Lot Size||26.98 AC||Property Use Type||Vacant/Owner-User|
|Property Type||Land||Zoning Description||PC|
|Listing ID: 15218510||Date Created: 06/28/2007||Last Updated: 02/01/2013|
Less than 1/2 mile south of the new Bass Pro Shops site, the property consists of multiple parcels which add up to approximately 26.98 acres (zoned PC). The site has frontage on both Crossroads Parkway and Deimling Rd. All utilities are available and at the site. Owner would consider splitting the parcels.
Crossroads Parkway is situated at the intersection of I-75 and I-80/90 (Ohio Turnpike), which is known as "The Crossroads of America." The site has unmatched freeway access from both Fremont Pike (US-20) and SR-795. The property is located at the southern tip of the Toledo MSA in the suburb of Rossford/Perrysburg. Area retailers include the following: Meijer, Home Depot, Lowe's, Kohl's, Target, Giant Eagle, Kroger, Best Buy, Office Max, Bed Bath & Beyond, Bass Pro Shops and many more.
- Bass Pro Shops diagonally adjacent to the property
- Unmatched freeway access at the intersection of I-75 and Ohio Turnpike
- $47,888 HH income within 50-mile radius
- 1,700,454 people reside within 50-mile radius
- 31,230 vehicles per day on Fremont Pike (US-20); 21,690 vehicles per day on SR-795
- 76,700 vehicles per day on I-75; 35,000 vehicles per day on Ohio Turnpike (I-80/90)
Not exactly what you're looking for? Start a new custom search to find the perfect property
The LoopNet service and information provided therein, while believed to be accurate, are provided "as is". LoopNet disclaims any and all representations, warranties, or guarantees of any kind.