This Multifamily property is Off-Market. Search below to find active commercial real estate for sale or lease.
Browse More Listings in Multifamily For Sale, Orange Park, FL or Florida
2223 Astor Street, Orange Park, FL 32073
50 Units | Multifamily
Multifamily Property - Off Market
- No. Units:
- Building Size:
- 56,950 SF
- Property Type:
- Property Sub-type:
- Property Use Type:
- Commission Split:
- No. Stories:
- Year Built:
- Listing ID
- Last Updated
- over 1 year ago
- 50 units off the water remain available to individals, investors or for bulk sale
- Newly redeveloped property including all critical building systems
- Developer offering First Year Home Warranty and Club dues
- Marina Slips available seperately or with condo purchase
- Closings are occurring now on completed units and Developer is accepting offers on presales for the 24 waterfront units
- Don't miss this unique opportunity!!! Bring the developer an offer for a single unit, a block of units, the waterfronts or the marina.
Villas Continental & Yacht Club is Orange Park's foremost waterfront property. At this mixed use project you' ll find a luxury condominium home set amid lush grounds dotted with moss-draped oaks. The property consists of 100 condominium homes in 10 two story garden style buildings that are nearing completion of their thorough redevelopment which included plumbing systems, roof, windows and interiors.
50 remaining units (of 76 non waterfront units) range from 740 to 1,531 square feet (average size is 1,139 SF) with pricing ranging from $200,000 to $420,000 (Averages $281,458 overall and $247/SF).
An additional 24 larger waterfront units with garages and an 80 wet slip marina are also being redeveloped with a late 2008 completion date.
Amenities include a waterfront lifestyle and planned upper end marina facility with new dock systems, adjacent private club with tennis, pool, waterfront restaurant/bar, fitness center, beautiful grounds, and very convenient Orange Park location.
The property is located on the St. Johns River in Orange Park, Florida (Clay County), just two blocks east of US Highway 17, at the southeast corner of Milwaukee Street and Astor Street. The property shares access and amenities with the well known Jacksonville landmark Club Continental.
This is a very wide and scenic section of the Saint Johns River.
Map of 2223 Astor Street, Orange Park, FL 32073 (Clay County)
Research for 2223 Astor Street, Orange Park, FL 32073 (Clay County)
- Demographics – Population, income & other demographics near 2223 Astor Street
- Research Price – Recent sales of similar properties
- Property Record Data – Historical listings, current tax, mortgage, owners & tenant info for this building
The information above has
been obtained from sources believed reliable. While we do not doubt its accuracy we have not verified
it and make no guarantee, warranty or representation about it. It is your responsibility to independently
confirm its accuracy and completeness. Any projections, opinions, assumptions, or estimates used are
for example only and do not represent the current or future performance of the property. The value of
this transaction to you depends on tax and other factors which should be evaluated by your tax, financial,
and legal advisors. You and your advisors should conduct a careful, independent investigation of the
property to determine to your satisfaction the suitability of the property for your needs. TB-BSO