This Industrial property is Off-Market. Search below to find active commercial real estate for sale or lease.
Browse More Listings in Industrial For Lease, Oswego, IL or Illinois
Oswego's Kendall Point Business Park....
150 Kendall Point Drive, Oswego, IL 60543
Industrial Property - Off Market
- Rental Rate:
- Property Type:
- Property Sub-type:
- Additional Sub-types:
- Flex Space
- Distribution Warehouse
- Building Size:
- 9,360 SF
- Year Built:
- Lot Size:
- 3.93 SF
- Zoning Description:
- Light Manufacturing Zoned
- Listing ID
- Last Updated
- over 1 year ago
- Cooling is available
- Heating is available
- Lighting is Available
- Quality space in desirable industrial park....
- Cost effective whse/office space...ready for occupancy....
- Located in Oswego, Kendal County....
- Business friendly community.....
- All business support structure readily available....
- CXlose to major highawys and Interstates....
This is a multi-tenanted, 9,360 SF office/warehouse Unit located in the Kendall Point Park. Office space has been newly built out to offer user professional offices, conference rooms, kitchenette area, two (2) ADA compliant M/W restrooms, heating & A/C and more.... Warehouse has 1 DID and 1 enclosed loading dock w/leveler. There is halide lighting, heat and 400 AMP 3 phase power.
Space is located just off Rte. 34 (Ogden) with easy access to Rte. 30, 71 & 126 and short distances to I'88, 80 & 39. It is also close to all business support infrastructure, restaurants, retail and quality housing.
Map of 150 Kendall Point Drive, Oswego, IL 60543 (Kendall County)
Research for 150 Kendall Point Drive, Oswego, IL 60543 (Kendall County)
- Demographics – Population, income & other demographics near 150 Kendall Point Drive
- Research Price – Recent sales of similar properties
- Property Record Data – Historical listings, current tax, mortgage, owners & tenant info for this building
The information above has
been obtained from sources believed reliable. While we do not doubt its accuracy we have not verified
it and make no guarantee, warranty or representation about it. It is your responsibility to independently
confirm its accuracy and completeness. Any projections, opinions, assumptions, or estimates used are
for example only and do not represent the current or future performance of the property. The value of
this transaction to you depends on tax and other factors which should be evaluated by your tax, financial,
and legal advisors. You and your advisors should conduct a careful, independent investigation of the
property to determine to your satisfaction the suitability of the property for your needs. TB-P