Queensgate Drive & Duportail Street
Richland, WA 99352 ·
Retail For Lease
Vintner Square Shopping Center
|Rental Rate||N/A||Anchor Tenant 1||Walmart|
|Total Space Rentable||3,595 SF||Anchor Tenant 2||Target|
|Min. Divisible||1,100 SF||Anchor Tenant 3||Home Depot|
|Property Type||Retail||Traffic Count||36,000|
Super Regional CenterMore...
|Cross Streets||Queensgate & Duportail|
|Gross Leasable Area||340,000 SF||Zoning Description||Commercial Retail/Office|
|Listing ID: 15276898||Date Created: 08/07/2007||Last Updated: 06/08/2011|
Display Rental Rate as
|Space Available||3,595 SF||Lease Type||NNN|
|Min. Divisible||1,100 SF||Date Available||Oct 2010|
|Space Type||Super Regional Center|
Lease space next to Target, Super Wal-Mart Petco, and Home Depot. Serving the populations of Richland, Washington (population 43,000) Kennewich. Join National retailers Starbucks, Rue 21, Maurices, Famous Footware, GameStop, GNC, Great Clips, Chase, McDonald's, and Sally Beauty.
- 3,595 sqft Available end cap able to demise.
- Pad Opportunities Available
North West Corner Duportail Street & Queensgate Drive. I-182 at Queensgate drive (36,000 annaul daily traffic) and SR 240 at I-182 Ramp (34,000 ADT).
- High residential growth, affluent income area
- Conveniently located to serve Richland, West Richland, and Northern Kennewich
- 60,769 people with an average household income of $75,000 within a 5 mile radius
- 222,000 regional area trade population
- Adjacent to Wal-Mart Super Center and pending construction of Home Depot and Petco
Not exactly what you're looking for? Start a new custom search to find the perfect property
The LoopNet service and information provided therein, while believed to be accurate, are provided "as is". LoopNet disclaims any and all representations, warranties, or guarantees of any kind.