1801 Valley View Lane
Farmers Branch, TX 75234 ·
208,593 SF · Office For Sale
1801 Valley View Lane
|Building Size||208,593 SF||No. Stories||2|
|Property Sub-type||Office Building||Year Built||1987|
|Property Use Type||Net Lease Investment with 5 years left on lease||Lot Size||13.62 AC|
|Cap Rate||8%||Parking Ratio||3.80 / 1,000 SF|
|Listing ID: 15441572||Date Created: 11/15/2007||Last Updated: 03/28/2008|
Holliday Fenoglio Fowler, L.P. ( HFF ) has been exclusively retained to offer qualified investors an opportunity to acquire AT&T-Valley View (the Property ). The 208,593-square-foot office building is leased to a subsidiary of AT&T, Inc. through July 2012 with one five (5) year renewal option remaining. Constructed in 1987, the building is located adjacent to Mercer Crossing, a 1,250 acre master-planned development in the North Dallas suburb of Farmers Branch, Texas.
AT&T-Valley View is located in Farmers Branch and is home to over 2,500 companies including 70 corporate headquarters which employ over 67,000 people. It is the number one city of its size in jobs per capita in the United States. The city is less than ten minutes from DFW International airport and enjoys a central location which is easily accessed by Stemmons Freeway (I-35), LBJ Freeway (I-635) and The George Bush Turnpike (SH-190). An extension of the Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART) light rail is scheduled to arrive in Farmers Branch in 2010 connecting the city with the transportation future of the Metroplex.
AT&T-Valley View is located between the two largest developments in Farmers Branch, Valwood Industrial Park to the north and Mercer Crossing to the south. The 2,400-acre Valwood Industrial Park provides nearly 22 million square feet of warehouse and distribution space and has historically been one of the most popular and best performing Industrial/Flex submarkets in DFW. Mercer Crossing, a massive planned project of approximately 1,250-acres will be a mixed-use development with office, retail and residential components.
- Tenancy. The Property is 100% leased to a subsidiary of AT&T, Inc. through July 2012.
- Surety Bond. The Tenant has posted a surety bond, required by the first amendment of the lease agreement, guaranteeing lease payments.
- Location. The Property is strategically located at the demographic center of the Metroplex.
- Mercer Crossing. AT&T-Valley View is adjacent to Mercer Crossing, a 1,250 acre mixed-use project.
- Long Term Development Opportunity. The 13.62 acre site is significantly underbuilt from a FAR standpoint.
- Attractive In Place Financing. The Property is being marketed with an extremely attractive existing mortgage that has to be assumed by the purchaser.
Not exactly what you're looking for? Start a new custom search to find the perfect property
The LoopNet service and information provided therein, while believed to be accurate, are provided "as is". LoopNet disclaims any and all representations, warranties, or guarantees of any kind.