This Retail property is Off-Market. Search below to find active commercial real estate for sale or lease.
Browse More Listings in Retail For Sale, Sioux Falls, SD or South Dakota
Grand Enterprises Property - 2515 W. 10th St.
2515 W. 10th St., Sioux Falls, SD 57104
8,200 SF | Retail
Retail Property - Off Market
- Building Size:
- 8,200 SF
- Property Type:
- Property Sub-type:
- Free Standing Bldg
- Additional Sub-types:
- Retail (Other)
- Property Use Type:
- Net Lease Investment with
- 3 years left on lease
- Cap Rate:
- Year Built:
- Lot Size:
- 33,292 SF
- Listing ID
- Last Updated
- over 1 year ago
- 12th & Kiwanis combined average daily traffic count is 40,100 vpd (2007.
- Neighbors include Dollar General, Nyberg's Ace Hardware, KFC, Godfather's Pizza, Rent-A-Center, Walgreen's, Lewis Drug and Sunshine Foods.
Retail strip center 100% occupied by two tenants: Curves and First National Pawn. Tenants reimburse all expenses related to property taxes, property insurance, and maintenance and operating costs. No deferred maintenance. Rental income yields a 10.22% capitalization rate.
Located near 12th St. & Kiwanis Ave.
Map of 2515 W. 10th St., Sioux Falls, SD 57104 (Minnehaha County)
Research for 2515 W. 10th St., Sioux Falls, SD 57104 (Minnehaha County)
- Demographics – Population, income & other demographics near 2515 W. 10th St.
- Research Price – Recent sales of similar properties
- Property Record Data – Historical listings, current tax, mortgage, owners & tenant info for this building
The information above has
been obtained from sources believed reliable. While we do not doubt its accuracy we have not verified
it and make no guarantee, warranty or representation about it. It is your responsibility to independently
confirm its accuracy and completeness. Any projections, opinions, assumptions, or estimates used are
for example only and do not represent the current or future performance of the property. The value of
this transaction to you depends on tax and other factors which should be evaluated by your tax, financial,
and legal advisors. You and your advisors should conduct a careful, independent investigation of the
property to determine to your satisfaction the suitability of the property for your needs. TB-BSO