This property is Off-Market
5944 Quebec Street
Fort Worth, TX 76135 ·
84,473 SF · Retail For Sale
|Building Size||84,473 SF||Tenancy||Multiple|
|Property Type||Retail||Year Built||2005|
|Property Sub-type||Anchor||Lot Size||11.92 AC|
|Property Use Type||Net Lease Investment with 10+ years left on lease|
|Listing ID: 15558263||Date Created: 02/11/2008||Last Updated: 02/21/2008|
Landmark Lakes is a newly constructed single story shopping center that contains approximately 84,473 square feet. Tenants include Best Buy and 24 Hour Fitness.
Landmark Lakes is located at the regional retail intersection at the SWQ of Loop 820 and Highway 199 (Jacksboro Highway), Fort Worth, Tarrant County, Texas.
- The 24 HR Fitness is under construction with an anticipated completion date of summer 2008. The 16,800 sf retail building is under construction.
- Property has outstanding visibility and access to Loop 820, which carries over 175,000 cars daily at this location.
- There is a diamond interchange located at both Loop 820 and Jacksboro Highway and at Loop 820 and Quebec.
- Ingress/Egress is provided via six (6) access points. Two (2) off of NW Centre Drive, two (2) off of S.H. 199 and two (2) off of Loop 820 via Quebec.
- Retailers in the immediate area include Wal-Mart Super Center, Super Target, Kohl' s, Home Depot and Lowe' s.
- Within the trade area for Landmark Lakes there is a population of approximately 178,871 with an estimated average household income of $56,537.
Not exactly what you're looking for? Start a new custom search to find the perfect property
The LoopNet service and information provided therein, while believed to be accurate, are provided "as is". LoopNet disclaims any and all representations, warranties, or guarantees of any kind.