725 E. 36th Ave.
Apache Junction, AZ 85219 ·
12,540 SF · Industrial For Sale
Industrial Property For Sale
|Building Size||12,540 SF||No. Stories||1|
|Property Use Type||Net Lease Investment with 5 years left on lease||No. Drive In / Grade-Level Doors||10|
|Commission Split||2.5%||Lot Size||52,272 SF|
|Cap Rate||7.02%||APN / Parcel ID||102-56-024|
|Listing ID: 15590741||Date Created: 02/29/2008||Last Updated: 07/14/2008|
This is a multi-tenant industrial property currently leased to 3 Tenants with 10 grade level roll up doors, ample parking and additional land with plans for future 7,750 square foot building. There are very few multi-tenant industrial properties in the area, especially in small contractor type spaces like these. Clean property built in 2002. Easy to lease. Current rents would support construction of second building.
Property is located between Idaho and Tomahawk at Highway 60 in Apache Junction, Arizona. Apache Junction is at the eastern end of the Phoenix/Mesa Metropolitan Area in Pinal County.
- Additional land for future development w/ plans for 7,750 square foot building
- Current rents would support construction of 2nd building
- Great Investor/Contractor or Owner User Opportunity
- PHOENIX METROPOLITAN AREA - Explosive Growth
- Retail Power Center planned to open 1st quarter 2010 on adjacent 78 acres
- Easy access to Highway 60 from Idaho or Tomahawk
Not exactly what you're looking for? Start a new custom search to find the perfect property
The LoopNet service and information provided therein, while believed to be accurate, are provided "as is". LoopNet disclaims any and all representations, warranties, or guarantees of any kind.