Historical Office Sale Listing - Carnegie Commons

Office For Sale

This Office property is Off-Market. Search below to find active commercial real estate for sale or lease.

Browse More Listings in Office For Sale, Carnegie, PA or Pennsylvania

Carnegie Commons

520 East Main Street, Carnegie, PA 15106

N/A

24,000 SF | Office

  • Print

Office Property - Off Market

Price:
N/A
Building Size:
24,000 SF
Property Type:
Office
Property Sub-type:
Office Building
Property Use Type:
Vacant/Owner-User
Building Class:
B
Lot Size:
1.50 AC
Listing ID
15598625
Last Updated
259 days ago

Description

BACK ON THE MARKET WITH PRICE REDUCTION - Renovated 26,000 sq.ft. office building with 75 car parking; first floor is leased to LanTek through June 2013 with options; features include high ceilings, exposed brick walls, open floor plan; second floor is occupied by Underwood Travel which occupies 75 % of the second floor, with an option on the remaining 25% (lease through June 2012 with options); roof and other mechanical systems only 7 years old; solid brick construction; atrium light well in center of building; 1,500 sq.ft. Data Center; perfect for owner occupant at current low interest rates. 2010 FINANCIALS AVAILABLE THE FIRST WEEK OF FEBRUARY

prime location just off of I-279 Carnegie exit; you can go either direction on I-279 within 30 seconds; exciting new developments in Carnegie; quaint downtown shopping districts with numerous restauants within walking distance

Map of 520 East Main Street, Carnegie, PA 15106 (Allegheny County)

Research for 520 East Main Street, Carnegie, PA 15106 (Allegheny County)

  • Demographics – Population, income & other demographics near 520 East Main Street
  • Research Price – Recent sales of similar properties
  • Property Record Data – Historical listings, current tax, mortgage, owners & tenant info for this building