View this active lease listing or start a search to find more properties for lease.
Browse More Listings in Retail For Lease, Honolulu, HI or Hawaii
909 Kapiolani Boulevard, Honolulu, HI 96814
- Rental Rate:
- $5 /SF/Month
- Property Type:
- Property Sub-type:
- Street Retail
- Building Size:
- 4,000 SF
- Zoning Description:
- Listing ID
- Last Updated
- 1 day ago
- Base Rent: $5.00 psf/ month. Op Exp: $0.67 psf/ month (estimated).
$5 /SF/Month$60 /SF/Year$5 /SF/Month$43,440 /Year$3,620 /Month
- High visibility from both Kapiolani Boulevard and Ward Avenue, directly across from Blaisdell Arena
- Approximately 236 condominium residences within building
- Former jewelry store with open layout and private office/storage
Prime location and visibility! Enjoy high vehicle traffic along Kapiolani Boulevard and Ward Avenue, directly on main bus lines. Neighboring tenant is the popular Greens & Vines Restaurant and near to Doraku Sushi and Chef Chai' s. 909 Kapiolani is a luxury condominium and several other condominiums are directly nearby.
Located on the busy corner of Kapiolani Boulevard and Ward Avenue, on the ground floor of the new condominium tower, "909 Kapiolani". Within walking distance from the Moana Vista condominiums, McKinley High School and many retail and industrial businesses.
Map of 909 Kapiolani Boulevard, Honolulu, HI 96814 (Honolulu County)
Research for 909 Kapiolani Boulevard, Honolulu, HI 96814 (Honolulu County)
- Demographics – Population, income & other demographics near 909 Kapiolani Boulevard
- Research Price – Recent sales of similar properties
- Property Record Data – Historical listings, current tax, mortgage, owners & tenant info for this building
Asking Price Index Trends for Honolulu, HI Retail For Lease
||vs. 3 mo.
View Honolulu Market Trends for other property types for sale or lease. Learn more about the chart info.
The information above has
been obtained from sources believed reliable. While we do not doubt its accuracy we have not verified
it and make no guarantee, warranty or representation about it. It is your responsibility to independently
confirm its accuracy and completeness. Any projections, opinions, assumptions, or estimates used are
for example only and do not represent the current or future performance of the property. The value of
this transaction to you depends on tax and other factors which should be evaluated by your tax, financial,
and legal advisors. You and your advisors should conduct a careful, independent investigation of the
property to determine to your satisfaction the suitability of the property for your needs. TB-P