This property is Off-Market
301 Genesee Street
Auburn, NY 13021 ·
14,490 SF · Retail For Sale
|Building Size||14,490 SF||No. Stories||1|
|Property Sub-type||Free Standing Bldg||Year Built||2008|
|Property Use Type||Net Lease Investment with 10+ years left on lease||Lot Size||1.47 AC|
|Construction Status||Under Construction/Proposed|
|Listing ID: 15632764||Date Created: 03/26/2008||Last Updated: 10/19/2015|
We are pleased to offer for sale to qualified investors a new Walgreens in Auburn, NY. The property is 100% leased and guaranteed by Walgreens (NYSE: WAG), which holds an A+ rating with Standard and Poor's. As of February 2008, Walgreens had a net worth in excess of $12 billion.
The property is located at the Northeast corner of Genesee & Columbus Street. Auburn is a regional shopping destination, featuring Fingerlakes Mall - the only enclosed shopping alternative within a 30-mile radius.
- Brand-new, freestanding Walgreens store located at a signalized corner
- Corporate-backed (S&P: A+) lease in place, with a 25-year initial lease term. Fifty years of renewal options thereafter
- Absolute NNN, with no landlord responsibilities whatsoever
- Rent Commencement in May 2008
- Picturesque location in the Finger Lakes region, just 25 miles west of Syracuse
- Strong-yielding investment opportunity, well suited for institutional or 1031 exchange investors seeking a high quality replacement property
301 Genesee Street, Auburn, NY 13021 (Cayuga County)
Auburn Market Trends - Asking price index trends, sale price trends, asking rent trends
Not exactly what you're looking for? Start a new custom search to find the perfect property
The LoopNet service and information provided therein, while believed to be accurate, are provided "as is". LoopNet disclaims any and all representations, warranties, or guarantees of any kind.