This Retail property is Off-Market. Search below to find active commercial real estate for sale or lease.
Browse More Listings in Retail For Sale, Worcester, MA or Massachusetts
The Dive Bar
34 Green Street, Worcester, MA 01604
1,100 SF | Retail
Corner view of the entire building
Retail Property - Off Market
- Building Size:
- 1,100 SF
- Property Type:
- Property Sub-type:
- Property Use Type:
- Business For Sale
- Lot Size:
- 7,000 SF
- Listing ID
- Last Updated
- over 1 year ago
* Location! Location! Location! This nautical themed bar is a turn-key operation located on a prime corner lot in the heart of Worcester' s booming Canal District. Situated at the corner of Green & Temple Street, the Dive Bar is WALKING distance to several of the city' s hottest bars, restaurants, and entertainment stops including: the Lucky Dog Music Hall, Creegan' s Irish Bar, The Banner Sports Bar, Block 5 Bistro, Blackstone Tap, 86 Winter Street, Castellana' s, Bocado, Jose Murphy' s, and much, much more!
* The Dive Bar is situated adjacent to the recently renovated Union Station and soon-to-be massive City Square revitalization
* 1000 square feet of bar room space plus a full basement equivalent in size to the bar itself.
* Easily accessible from all major highways
* Unlimited on-street parking plus a large municipal lot located directly across the street with over 100 spaces. The bar itself has a private lot to the rear of the building with 15 spaces.
* 5 Year lease at $2,500/mo plus utilities
* Lease includes first refusal on property purchase
* All fixtures, chairs, equipment, refrigeration, and authentic Nautical antiques to be sold with
The Dive Bar which has been in operation since 1995 is iconic to the Worcester bar scene. Recognized by Playboy, Maxim, and Stuff Magazine, as one of the best dive bars in the country! Beyond its clutch location, this space has been a bar since prohibition and has ALWAYS been successful. While there is currently no kitchen or outdoor seating in place, there are two adjacent spaces within this building which have been empty for almost a decade; this is the perfect opportunity for a restaurant to negotiate the entire building at 4500 square feet internally plus an additional 2500 square foot outdoor patio (outdoor license is in place and transferable).
Map of 34 Green Street, Worcester, MA 01604 (Worcester County)
Research for 34 Green Street, Worcester, MA 01604 (Worcester County)
- Demographics – Population, income & other demographics near 34 Green Street
- Research Price – Recent sales of similar properties
- Property Record Data – Historical listings, current tax, mortgage, owners & tenant info for this building
The information above has
been obtained from sources believed reliable. While we do not doubt its accuracy we have not verified
it and make no guarantee, warranty or representation about it. It is your responsibility to independently
confirm its accuracy and completeness. Any projections, opinions, assumptions, or estimates used are
for example only and do not represent the current or future performance of the property. The value of
this transaction to you depends on tax and other factors which should be evaluated by your tax, financial,
and legal advisors. You and your advisors should conduct a careful, independent investigation of the
property to determine to your satisfaction the suitability of the property for your needs. TB-BSO