Historical Office Sale Listing - Willow Creek Professional Building

Office For Sale

This Office property is Off-Market. Search below to find active commercial real estate for sale or lease.

Browse More Listings in Office For Sale, Escanaba, MI or Michigan

Willow Creek Professional Building

3500 Ludington Street, Escanaba, MI 49829

N/A

15,413 SF | Office

  • Print

Office Property - Off Market

Price:
N/A
Building Size:
15,413 SF
Property Type:
Office
Property Sub-type:
Office Building
Property Use Type:
Investment
Cap Rate:
9.25%
Occupancy:
100%
No. Stories:
3
Tenancy:
Multiple
Year Built:
2004
Lot Size:
2.40 AC
Parking Ratio:
5.60 / 1,000 SF
Listing ID
15671149
Last Updated
over 1 year ago

Highlights

  • 100% Occupied
  • Strong Tenant Base
  • 88% Corporate Guarantee
  • 12% Government Guarantee
  • Newer Construction

Description

Marcus & Millichap are please to present for your acquisition review the Willow Creek Professional Building of Escanaba, MI.

This 100% leased office building offers 3 stories and 12,000 rentable square feet. This property provides a good tenant mix of government, medical, and corporate tenants. The leases in place at this building are 100% guaranteed, whereas 88% of the gross leasable aera is backed by corporate guarantees and the remaining 12% is backed by a United States Government Guarantee.

The property is located on US Route 2, in Escanaba, Michigan, near the western city limits. This location is directly across the street from the OSF St. Francis Hospital an 80 acre hospital and healthcare facility.

Map of 3500 Ludington Street, Escanaba, MI 49829 (Delta County)

Research for 3500 Ludington Street, Escanaba, MI 49829 (Delta County)

  • Demographics – Population, income & other demographics near 3500 Ludington Street
  • Research Price – Recent sales of similar properties
  • Property Record Data – Historical listings, current tax, mortgage, owners & tenant info for this building
Created 4/18/2008