This Office property is Off-Market. Search below to find active commercial real estate for sale or lease.
Browse More Listings in Office For Lease, Schaumburg, IL or Illinois
Remington Tech Center
1300 Remington Road, Schaumburg, IL 60173
15,934 SF | Office
Office Property - Off Market
- Total Space Rentable:
- 15,934 SF
- Rental Rate:
- Min. Divisible:
- 1,773 SF
- Max. Contiguous:
- 3,301 SF
- Property Type:
- Property Sub-type:
- Office Building
- Building Size:
- 42,564 SF
- Building Class:
- Year Built:
- Zoning Description:
- Listing ID
- Last Updated
- over 1 year ago
- 7 private offices, reception, bullpen, private restrooms, kitchenette, storage room and access to shared drive in loading bay.
- Warehouse space with access to shared drive in loading bay.
- 4 private offices, large conference, reception, private restrooms, kitchenette (additional 400 RSF of storage available)
- Flex Office / Warehouse Space
- 9,423 SF Contiguous Spaces Available
- 5 Shared Drive in Warehouse Bays.
- Easy access to all major expressways
Located in the center of the Schaumburg business district. Flexible office and warehouse spaces and 5 shared drive in doors Near I-90, I-290 and I-355, near restaurants and shopping.
Schaumburg is the largest center of economic development in the State of Illinois, outside of the city of Chicago. The city features a population of 150,000 people, a highly educated
workforce, and easy access to all major expressways.
Map of 1300 Remington Road, Schaumburg, IL 60173 (Cook County)
Research for 1300 Remington Road, Schaumburg, IL 60173 (Cook County)
- Demographics – Population, income & other demographics near 1300 Remington Road
- Research Price – Recent sales of similar properties
- Property Record Data – Historical listings, current tax, mortgage, owners & tenant info for this building
The information above has
been obtained from sources believed reliable. While we do not doubt its accuracy we have not verified
it and make no guarantee, warranty or representation about it. It is your responsibility to independently
confirm its accuracy and completeness. Any projections, opinions, assumptions, or estimates used are
for example only and do not represent the current or future performance of the property. The value of
this transaction to you depends on tax and other factors which should be evaluated by your tax, financial,
and legal advisors. You and your advisors should conduct a careful, independent investigation of the
property to determine to your satisfaction the suitability of the property for your needs. TB-BSO