This Multifamily property is Off-Market. Search below to find active commercial real estate for sale or lease.
Browse More Listings in Multifamily For Sale, Las Vegas, NV or Nevada
651 E.TWAIN ST., Las Vegas, NV 89109
36 Units | Multifamily
Multifamily Property - Off Market
- No. Units:
- Building Size:
- 18,600 SF
- Property Type:
- Property Sub-type:
- Property Use Type:
- Cap Rate:
- Gross Rent Multiplier:
- No. Stories:
- Year Built:
- Lot Size:
- 0.40 AC
- Listing ID
- Last Updated
- over 1 year ago
- PAY $125 K AND TAKE OVER THE LOAN
- 60 DAYS ESCROW AND 14 DAYS DUE DILIGENCE
- OUT OF STATE OWNER NEEDS TO SELL
- SUBJECT TO APPROVAL OF LENDERS OF SHORT SALE.
- HUGE INCOME POTENTIAL IF ITS OPERATED AS A WEEKLY APARTMENTS.
- OWNER PAID $2.1 MIL IN 2006 AND SPENT $75,000 IN CAPITAL IMPROVEMENTS
SHORT SALE.SUBJECT TO APPROVAL BY THE LENDER. REHABED 36 UNITS IN A GOOD LOCATION . SHORT WALK FROM THE STRIP AND THE WYNN RESORT. GREAT RENTAL AREA. GATED BUILDING CONSISTING :
4) 2+2 AND 32) 1+1(JUNIOR ONE BEDROOM).
NEWER STOVE AND FRIDGE IN MOST UNITS.OUT OF STATE OWNER.HIGH VACANCY DUE TO OUT OF STATE OWNER.OWNER PAID $2,100,000 IN 2006 AND SPENT CLOSE TO $100K IN IMPROVEMENTS.HUGE UPSIDE IF ITS OPERATED AS A WEEKLY RENTAL. NEED HANDS ON MANAGEMT.
BETWEEN SWENSON AND PARADISE. WELL TRAVELED STREET. WALK TO THE WYNN RESORT AND THE STRIP. NEXT TO A BUSY STRIP CENTER.
Map of 651 E.TWAIN ST., Las Vegas, NV 89109 (Clark County)
Research for 651 E.TWAIN ST., Las Vegas, NV 89109 (Clark County)
- Demographics – Population, income & other demographics near 651 E.TWAIN ST.
- Research Price – Recent sales of similar properties
- Property Record Data – Historical listings, current tax, mortgage, owners & tenant info for this building
The information above has
been obtained from sources believed reliable. While we do not doubt its accuracy we have not verified
it and make no guarantee, warranty or representation about it. It is your responsibility to independently
confirm its accuracy and completeness. Any projections, opinions, assumptions, or estimates used are
for example only and do not represent the current or future performance of the property. The value of
this transaction to you depends on tax and other factors which should be evaluated by your tax, financial,
and legal advisors. You and your advisors should conduct a careful, independent investigation of the
property to determine to your satisfaction the suitability of the property for your needs. TB-BSO