144 Nortons Fish Camp Rd.
Satsuma, FL 32189 ·
Special Purpose For Sale
A Fish Camp (Fishing Resort) Like Your Dad Loved
|Price||N/A||Property Use Type||Investment|
|Property Type||Special Purpose||Tenancy||Single|
Special Purpose (Other)More...
|Lot Size||4 AC|
|Listing ID: 15937956||Date Created: 10/10/2008||Last Updated: 08/05/2010|
Wonderful business opportunity. This Fish Camp has been in operation since 1946. Nestled on the St. Johns River, on a breathtakingly beautiful setting. Enter onto this property filled with natural old Florida beauty. Sit under one of the many moss draped oaks, and stare out at the river and you will never want to leave.
Owner's River-front home adjacent to the camp is available separately.
(What is known in Florida as a "Fish Camp" may be known as a "Fishing Resort" in other parts of the country.)
Located on the St. Johns River approximately 10 miles SSE of Palatka, FL off of Hwy 309.
- Over 230 feet of St. Johns River frontage
- 5 Air-conditioned rental cabins (4 cabins & 1 Single-wide Manufactured home)
- Double-wide Manufactured Home and cottage (currently used as On-site Manager Residence)
- Boathouse and dock area including boat slips, storage room, bait shop, fish cleaning station, and sitting area
- Gasoline pump for camp guests
- 2-story storage building
144 Nortons Fish Camp Rd., Satsuma, FL 32189 (Putnam County)
Property Record Data - Historical Listings, current tax, mortgage, owners & tenant info for this property
Not exactly what you're looking for? Start a new custom search to find the perfect property
The LoopNet service and information provided therein, while believed to be accurate, are provided "as is". LoopNet disclaims any and all representations, warranties, or guarantees of any kind.