2626 South Loop West
Houston, TX 77054 ·
106,972 SF · Office For Sale
Reliant Corporate Center
|Building Size||106,972 SF||No. Stories||6|
|Property Sub-type||Office Building||Year Built||1982|
|Property Use Type||Investment||Lot Size||3.36 AC|
|Commission Split||1%||Parking Ratio||3.08 / 1,000 SF|
|Listing ID: 16027291||Date Created: 12/15/2008||Last Updated: 06/28/2010|
We are pleased to offer the opportunity to acquire the fee simple interest in the Reliant Corporate Center in Houston, Texas. The three, six-story office towers located at 2600, 2616 & 2626 South Loop 610 West are situated in close proximity to the world-renowned Texas Medical Center, Reliant Park, the Houston Central Business District and the Houston Galleria area. Each property is available for purchase on an individual basis or in any combination of the three.
Two of the buildings (2616 and 2626) are encumbered with attractive, assumable GMAC loans that boast mid 5.0% interest rates and maturity dates in 2015. The remaining principal loan balances equate to high loan-to-value ratios at the respective asking prices, atypical of new financing alternatives available in the marketplace. Additionally, the two GMAC loans contain provisions therein that permit the assumption of the same by a tenant-in-common (TIC) sponsor/purchaser.
Despite the recent national financial turmoil, the Greater Houston market and Medical Center/South Main submarket remain strong, supported by strong fundamentals characterized by healthy occupancy, rental rates and net absorption. Additionally, with occupancy approximately equal to or above 90% at each building, an investor is provided with the opportunity to acquire one or more high-quality, stable assets at very reasonable prices per square foot.
- Attractive Assumable Financing Two of the buildings (2616 and 2626) are encumbered with attractive, assumable GMAC loans with mid 5% interest rates
- High Visibility Situated along South Loop 610 West, with an average daily traffic count of approximately 190,000 cars
- Discount to Replacement Cost Average price per square foot of of $96.48
- Recent Capital Improvements In 2003, the buildings underwent over $2,000,000 worth of renovations and code compliance updates
- Premium In-fill Location The properties are well-positioned in a highly coveted Inner Loop location
- Recent & Planned Developments The growing area surrounding the properties features many recent and newly planned developments
16821 Buccaneer Ln., 16903 Buccaneer Ln. & 1115 Gemini St.
Houston, TX 77058
For Sale · Price Not Disclosed
74,992 SF Building
Houston, TX 77082
For Sale · Price Not Disclosed
96,223 SF Building
507 N Sam Houston Pky E
Houston, TX 77060
For Sale · $3,537,990
78,622 SF Building
9494 Southwest Freeway
Houston, TX 77074
For Sale · $6,000,000
138,876 SF Building
Not exactly what you're looking for? Start a new custom search to find the perfect property
The LoopNet service and information provided therein, while believed to be accurate, are provided "as is". LoopNet disclaims any and all representations, warranties, or guarantees of any kind.