This Office property is Off-Market. Search below to find active commercial real estate for sale or lease.
Browse More Listings in Office For Lease, Las Vegas, NV or Nevada
Corporate Center (CC)
8930 W. Sunset Road, Las Vegas, NV 89148
17,250 SF | Office
Office Property - Off Market
- Total Space Rentable:
- 17,250 SF
- Rental Rate:
- Min. Divisible:
- 1,000 SF
- Max. Contiguous:
- 11,000 SF
- Property Type:
- Property Sub-type:
- Office Building
- Building Size:
- 47,501 SF
- Building Class:
- Year Built:
- Lot Size:
- 17 AC
- Zoning Description:
- Urban Village (UV)
- Listing ID
- Last Updated
- over 1 year ago
- Gray Shell 1st floor suite, flexible TI allowance, visible I-215 Freeway signage available.
- 8750 gray shell space divisible from 1-3 suites, fantastic Panramic Red Rock views overlooking I-215 freeway. Flexible TI allowance
#210- 2nd floor
- Built out 1815sf 2nd floor suite with reception, 6 large offices as large as 16 x 14 can be used as conference room, never occupied brand new build out, contemporary colors.
- Ground floor 1500sf suite, reception area, office, bullpen and conference room.
- CC consists of up to 10-buildings over 250,000 sq. ft. w/ 215 freeway frontage and access
- Generous $35 - $50 TI Allowance, 90-120 day occupancy on shell, Immediate move in on 3 built suites
- Menu Rates: $1.80 without ownership - $2.15 with 40% ownership
- Anchor Tenant Owners: LL Bradford, Wealth Consulting Group, Provident Group, Spectrum Engineering, Vestin, and Clark County Collections
- Medical Tenant Owners: Matt Smith Physical Therapy, Active Image Chiropractic, St. Mary's Home Healthcare, Nevada Spine Clinic, Global Professional
- Phase 1: 4-22,000 sq. ft. buildings, Phase 2: 2-47,501 sf. ft. buildings, Phase 3: will consist of 2-3 buildings totaling +/- 72,000 sq. ft.
WHY RENT: FREE Ownership with Lease. 4% Co-Op: $1.80/ft - $2.15/ft with ownership. Cash Flow an issue, let Stable show you how to put up to 25% of your lease obligations back in your pocket through commercial ownership benefits. Our "Shared Equity" model provides owners the ability to own their office/medical space with minimal cash outlay while continuing to pay competitive lease rates. Stable Development makes the transition to ownership effortless by acquiring the land, providing the financing and capital, and constructing the building. The Tenant Member's only obligation is the commitment of a long-term lease agreement. Co-Op honored!
Benefits to Owners:
-Distributions of Net Cash Flows
-Mortgage Interest Tax Deduction
-Accelerated Depreciation Tax Benefit
-Appreciation of Real Estate
-Capital Gain from Future Sale
Mixed-Use Business Park consisting of up to 10-buildings and over 250,000 sq. ft. of Office/Medical/Retail/Tavern space.
Located off 215 and W. Sunset Rd. in the heart of the West Village. Features invaluable 215 Beltway frontage and direct access. Services three large sectors located fifteen minutes from Summerlin, Green Valley & The Strip.
Map of 8930 W. Sunset Road, Las Vegas, NV 89148 (Clark County)
Research for 8930 W. Sunset Road, Las Vegas, NV 89148 (Clark County)
- Demographics – Population, income & other demographics near 8930 W. Sunset Road
- Research Price – Recent sales of similar properties
- Property Record Data – Historical listings, current tax, mortgage, owners & tenant info for this building
The information above has
been obtained from sources believed reliable. While we do not doubt its accuracy we have not verified
it and make no guarantee, warranty or representation about it. It is your responsibility to independently
confirm its accuracy and completeness. Any projections, opinions, assumptions, or estimates used are
for example only and do not represent the current or future performance of the property. The value of
this transaction to you depends on tax and other factors which should be evaluated by your tax, financial,
and legal advisors. You and your advisors should conduct a careful, independent investigation of the
property to determine to your satisfaction the suitability of the property for your needs. TB-P