This Land property is Off-Market. Search below to find active commercial real estate for sale or lease.
Browse More Listings in Land For Sale, Fargo, ND or North Dakota
THE DISTRICT at FARGO
3800 52nd Ave South, Fargo, ND 58104
69.01 AC | Land
The newest Master Planned Subdivision in Fargo
Land - Off Market
- Lot Size:
- 69.01 AC
- Property Type:
- Property Sub-type:
- Commercial/ Other (land)
- APN / Parcel ID:
- Zoning Description:
- Limited Commercial
- Listing ID
- Last Updated
- over 1 year ago
- Enter the DISTRICT by crossing a bridge flanked by fresh water ponds
- Architectural standards are evidenced by the unique design and look of The District Super Walmart opened October, 2009.
- Landscape standards are evidenced by pine trees ranging from 15 to 20 feet growing in the subdivision
- Bike paths and planting easements are dedicated within the DISTRICT
- All roadways are installed and sized to meet the highest of traffic projections
- The District is a hard to find "Class A" site!!!
The District at Fargo Addition, Fargo, North Dakota.
The District at Fargo Addition is located in the Southwest quadrant at the intersection of 52nd Ave South and I 29, Fargo, ND with 40,000 cars per day on 52nd Ave and metered 8,000 to 12,000 cars per day to THE DISTRICT Super Walmart which opened October 2009. All land is zoned Commercial with all roads and infrastructure installed and fully functional.
Map of 3800 52nd Ave South, Fargo, ND 58104 (Cass County)
Research for 3800 52nd Ave South, Fargo, ND 58104 (Cass County)
- Demographics – Population, income & other demographics near 3800 52nd Ave South
- Research Price – Recent sales of similar properties
- Property Record Data – Historical listings, current tax, mortgage, owners & tenant info for this building
The information above has
been obtained from sources believed reliable. While we do not doubt its accuracy we have not verified
it and make no guarantee, warranty or representation about it. It is your responsibility to independently
confirm its accuracy and completeness. Any projections, opinions, assumptions, or estimates used are
for example only and do not represent the current or future performance of the property. The value of
this transaction to you depends on tax and other factors which should be evaluated by your tax, financial,
and legal advisors. You and your advisors should conduct a careful, independent investigation of the
property to determine to your satisfaction the suitability of the property for your needs. TB-P