This Retail property is Off-Market. Search below to find active commercial real estate for sale or lease.
Browse More Listings in Retail For Sale, McDonough, GA or Georgia
49 Macon Street, Mcdonough, GA 30253
4,600 SF | Retail
4,600 sq ft building for sale in histpric downtown McDonough, GA
Retail Property - Off Market
- Building Size:
- 4,600 SF
- Property Type:
- Property Sub-type:
- Street Retail
- Property Use Type:
- Commission Split:
- No. Stories:
- Year Built:
- Listing ID
- Last Updated
- over 1 year ago
- Seller Financing Available!
- Located in Historic District of McDonough Square
- Property has been extensively Renovated!
- High Traffic Counts and Great Visibility!
- High Foot Traffic; Near other Restaurants & Bars
- Owner is co-agent
4,600 sq ft vacant building ideal for just about any business! Zoned C2. New drop ceiling, painted walls, concrete floor and more. Equipped with an in ground grease trap. 500 sq ft of space has tile flooring and all new plumbing and gas lines suitable for any restaurant concept.
Located in Historic Downtown McDonough, GA just 2 blocks from the county courthouse.
Map of 49 Macon Street, Mcdonough, GA 30253 (Henry County)
Research for 49 Macon Street, Mcdonough, GA 30253 (Henry County)
- Demographics – Population, income & other demographics near 49 Macon Street
- Research Price – Recent sales of similar properties
- Property Record Data – Historical listings, current tax, mortgage, owners & tenant info for this building
The information above has
been obtained from sources believed reliable. While we do not doubt its accuracy we have not verified
it and make no guarantee, warranty or representation about it. It is your responsibility to independently
confirm its accuracy and completeness. Any projections, opinions, assumptions, or estimates used are
for example only and do not represent the current or future performance of the property. The value of
this transaction to you depends on tax and other factors which should be evaluated by your tax, financial,
and legal advisors. You and your advisors should conduct a careful, independent investigation of the
property to determine to your satisfaction the suitability of the property for your needs. TB-BSO