This Land property is Off-Market. Search below to find active commercial real estate for sale or lease.
Browse More Listings in Land For Sale, College Station, TX or Texas
~.522 Acres on Greens Prairie Road West
Greens Prairie Road West and Gus Roy Road, College Station, TX 77845
0.52 AC | Land
Land - Off Market
- Lot Size:
- 0.52 AC
- Property Type:
- Property Sub-type:
- Office (land)
- Additional Sub-types:
- Retail (land)
- Retail-Pad (land)
- Commercial/ Other (land)
- Zoning Description:
- None, Planned Office
- Listing ID
- Last Updated
- over 1 year ago
- Electricity/Power - Bryan Texas Utilities
- Water - Wellborn
- Telephone - Verizon
- Gas/Propane - Atmos Energy
- ~250 feet along Greens Prairie West (Per GIS)
- ~5,000 VPD along Wellborn Road (per TXDOT)
- This tract is located in a high growth corridor of South College Station.
- The property is well situated amidst & adjacent to several recent housing developments that boast some of the highest incomes in the B/CS area.
- College Station growth is projected to increase in this area within the next 5 to 10 year period.
This property is ideal for development of a single tenant office facility. These three lots may be purchased individually as currently platted, or together as one office lot. This property is in close proximity to Wellborn Road and State Highway 40 and has all necessary utilities available.
From FM 2154 (Wellborn Road) head east on Greens Prairie Road West. Proceed for about one quarter mile and the property will be on the left hand side.
Map of Greens Prairie Road West and Gus Roy Road, College Station, TX 77845 (Brazos County)
Research for Greens Prairie Road West and Gus Roy Road, College Station, TX 77845 (Brazos County)
- Demographics – Population, income & other demographics near Greens Prairie Road West and Gus Roy Road
- Research Price – Recent sales of similar properties
The information above has
been obtained from sources believed reliable. While we do not doubt its accuracy we have not verified
it and make no guarantee, warranty or representation about it. It is your responsibility to independently
confirm its accuracy and completeness. Any projections, opinions, assumptions, or estimates used are
for example only and do not represent the current or future performance of the property. The value of
this transaction to you depends on tax and other factors which should be evaluated by your tax, financial,
and legal advisors. You and your advisors should conduct a careful, independent investigation of the
property to determine to your satisfaction the suitability of the property for your needs. TB-BSO