12 A Street
Burlington, MA 01803 ·
17,408 SF · Industrial For Sale
12 A Street, Burlington, MA
|Building Size||17,408 SF||Year Built||1977|
|Property Type||Industrial||Lot Size||53,041 SF|
|Property Sub-type||Flex Space||Features||Electricity/Power - 400 amps, main panel|
|Property Use Type||Vacant/Owner-User|
|Listing ID: 16199851||Date Created: 04/20/2009||Last Updated: 05/01/2013|
The 17,408 s.f. facility on a 53,041 s.f. parcel has been a successful fitness club location since its start in 1976 as one of the region' s first racquetball centers. The building has undergone several renovations and operators have included Mad Maggies, Gold' s Gym, and currently Today' s Fitness. This
well maintained, free standing facility also has expansion capabilities of an additional 5,000 s.f.
Strategically located two miles from I-95/128 and near Sun Microsystems and the Burlington Mall, 12 A Street, Burlington is available for sale.
- The property has operated as a fitness club since it was built and is the only grandfathered facility for that use in Burlington
- Possible 5,000 s.f. expansion in back of building
- Year built 1977 (original use was racquetball)
- Exterior walls: Brick and concrete block
- Town water and sewer
- 7 year old membrane roof with 20 year guarantee
- Electricity/Power - 400 amps, main panel
Not exactly what you're looking for? Start a new custom search to find the perfect property
The LoopNet service and information provided therein, while believed to be accurate, are provided "as is". LoopNet disclaims any and all representations, warranties, or guarantees of any kind.