I-45 S between Hughes & Holland
Dickinson, TX 77539 ·
816 AC · Land For Sale
816 Acres - Lago Mar
|Price||N/A||Property Use Type||Vacant/Owner-User|
|Lot Size||816 AC||Distressed||Yes|
|Property Type||Land||Zoning Description||Residential/Commercial|
|Listing ID: 16261017||Date Created: 06/02/2009||Last Updated: 08/27/2010|
816 Residential/Commercial Acres out of the 3300 acre Lago Mar Master Planned Community in Texas City, Texas. Approximately 4,275' of commercial frontage on I-45 South, South of Hughes Rd and North of Holland Road. All public works and development of main roads are 100% reimbursible through Texas City Tax Increment Reinvestment Zones and/or Municipal Districts. Utilities available through Galveston County MUD 58. Dickinson ISD.
East side of I-45 South, South of Hughes Road, North of Holland Road
- 816 acres out of the 3300 acre Lago Mar Master Planned Community
- 125 commercial acres with approx 4,275' of frontage on the East Side of I-45 S, South of Hughes, North of Holland $2.50/s.f.
- 691 residential acres $20k/acre
- TIRZ in place for 100% reimbursement of all public works and main road development costs
- Galveston County MUD 58
- Dickinson ISD
- Water - Galveston County MUD 58
I-45 S between Hughes & Holland, Dickinson, TX 77539 (Galveston County)
Dickinson Market Trends - Asking price index trends, sale price trends, asking rent trends
Not exactly what you're looking for? Start a new custom search to find the perfect property
The LoopNet service and information provided therein, while believed to be accurate, are provided "as is". LoopNet disclaims any and all representations, warranties, or guarantees of any kind.