This Office property is Off-Market. Search below to find active commercial real estate for sale or lease.
Browse More Listings in Office For Lease, Alexandria, VA or Virginia
105 Oronoco Street, Alexandria, VA 22314
2,400 SF | Office
Office Property - Off Market
- Total Space Rentable:
- 2,400 SF
- Rental Rate:
- Min. Divisible:
- 750 SF
- Property Type:
- Property Sub-type:
- Office Building
- Building Size:
- 5,000 SF
- Listing ID
- Last Updated
- over 1 year ago
Colonial-style town home office building available immediately for lease, located in Old Town, Alexandria.
- Area: 2,400 Square Feet, able to separate into 2 areas (750 sq ft and
1650 sq ft).
- 1st floor suite(s) opens onto attractive brick courtyard.
- Reception area.
- 5 large private offices, 1 conference and training room, and 2 large
open workspaces for multiple occupants, furnished available.
- 2 Kitchenettes and 2 bathrooms.
- Plenty of windows allowing for good natural light.
- Ample surface parking.
- Walking distance to King Street and metro.
- On bus route to Braddock and King Street metro stations.
- 1 block from Potomac River and park.
- Convenient to GW Parkway, National Airport, and D.C.
Map of 105 Oronoco Street, Alexandria, VA 22314 (Alexandria City County)
Research for 105 Oronoco Street, Alexandria, VA 22314 (Alexandria City County)
- Demographics – Population, income & other demographics near 105 Oronoco Street
- Research Price – Recent sales of similar properties
- Property Record Data – Historical listings, current tax, mortgage, owners & tenant info for this building
1011 King St
- Alexandria, VA
- 1,607 - 3,364 SF
- $23 - $38 /SF/Year
The information above has
been obtained from sources believed reliable. While we do not doubt its accuracy we have not verified
it and make no guarantee, warranty or representation about it. It is your responsibility to independently
confirm its accuracy and completeness. Any projections, opinions, assumptions, or estimates used are
for example only and do not represent the current or future performance of the property. The value of
this transaction to you depends on tax and other factors which should be evaluated by your tax, financial,
and legal advisors. You and your advisors should conduct a careful, independent investigation of the
property to determine to your satisfaction the suitability of the property for your needs. TB-BSO